Take me home!

The group of men entered the building in hopes of finding the woman they were all concerned about. A woman with brown hair, that was in a messy bun, and glasses was working behind the desk.

Ren approached the nameless worker and gave her a charming smile. "Excuse me miss but has a young woman checked into this fine establishment this evening?" He asked politely.

"Oh...um yes but I'm not sure if I should disclose her room number to you-" she gasped when he presented a rose and the others crowded the desk, combining their good looks together. "She's in room 467 on the fourth floor!" The woman couldn't handle all of the sexiness in one room.

"Thank you miss," Ren said then he gave her a wink before leaving the rest of the group.

"Did we just use teamwork?" Reiji asked as they walked to the elevator.

"Yes...I believe we just did ..." Camus said.

The group rode the elevator and Camus, Ai, and Reiji gave concern glances at Ranmaru. Ever since they trapped him and Mai in an elevator they have been skittish around them ever since. The rocker may not have shown his fear through his facial features but the way he gripped the metal bar on the wall was a dead give away.

After prying Ranmaru from his spot, they walked down the hall looking at the room numbers. Every door looked the same except one that was slightly ajar and noises can be heard coming from it. What really made them worried was that the room number to that noisy place was 467.

"Mai!" They all exclaimed and ran into the room without hesitation. What they saw was a bit shocking.

Mai rolling around on the floor with Leiko and she occasionally threw punches at her.

Now we are all probably thinking the same thing...How the hell did she get to the hotel room that fast?! Well here's how that went down.

-Flashback to an hour ago-

Kira drove as fast as he could to the hotel while Mai was trying to remember at least one number she could call. You can imagine how well that went.

" I just hope there's lots of traffic on their end..." She thought.

-With Ai and Reiji-

"Oh my god why are there so many cars!" Reiji exclaimed while he and Ai were stuck in traffic.

-With Camus and Ranmaru-

Camus and Ranmaru argued about which direction they should have taken. "I'm telling you that is not a good shortcut!" The rocker yelled

"Oh, and you think this is any better?" The count retorted.

"I don't think-"

"That's a surprise," Camus cut him off as he looked out the window.

Ranmaru growled upset his breath and gripped the steering wheel.

-With Natsuki and Ren-

"Why do you think Mai-chan wanted us to meet in a hotel room this late at night?" Natsuki asked as they took a taxi.

"Maybe she wanted our relationship to be official early ..." Ren said while staring out the window with a longing look in his eyes.

"Oh, then we should get her something!" The blonde suggested.

Ren chuckled softly, "Alright let's change course then."

-Back to Mai-

"Hey, I see the hotel!" She was happy at first but then her attitude changed when she saw a van that held some paparazzi. "Kira do you think you can call those guys off?

He shocked his head as he parked the car. "Eiichi told them that's big scandal will occur here. It's going to take a bigger story to get them to leave." He explained.

The gears in her head kept turning as she thought of a plan. "Let me see your phone please." She asked him and he complied. She saw the number on the van and started to dial it. "Hello? Yes, There's seem to have been a change of plans. They change the hotel to the one that's in downtown. They just arrived hurry!"

A smirk graced her lips when she heard the paparazzi scramble into their van and drove off. Now it was time to take care of Leiko... Mai got out of the car but told Kira to stay in the car because she knew that her old frenemy is going to need a ride to the nearest hospital when she's done with her.

-With Leiko-

Our villain was setting up the 'crime scene' to make it look like a struggle has occurred in the hotel room.

When Heavens called her, she didn't want anything to do with them since the fired her and humiliated her. However, when Eiichi said that this plan involved making Mai Saymi miserable, she instantly agreed to it.

After hearing the situation with her rival's love life she felt more jealousy towards our biracial heroine than ever. Leiko couldn't even get on single idol to look at her but her enemy gets a whole harem! That will not do at all... Mai needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. 'Oh, it's showtime!' She messed up her hair and ruffled up her clothes to make it look like she was attacked. When she opened the door, she got quite a surprise. Instead of seeing six handsome men, she saw one angry woman.

"So...this was their plan?" Mai said in a low tone, "Faking a sexual assault and blame it on the idols of Shinning Entertainment as soon as they walked through the door." There was a dark aura coming from Mai as she glared at the evil wanna-be temptress. "That is a disgusting new low for you, Yasu."

"Disgusting?! This coming from the first class slut!"

Something inside Mai cracked, "What did you call me?"

"You heard me slut." Leiko crossed her arms over her chest feeling as though she had the upper hand.

"Call me a slut one more time..." Mai was encouraging her to say it as she slowly backed up.

"You. Are. A. Slu- Ah!!" The blonde was cut off when Mai tackled her to the ground, knocking the wind out of her.

-Present time-

And that is how the two girls got into such a position.

They guys watched the fight for a moment before attempting to separate the cat fight. Some of them ended up getting scratched but the eventually broke it up.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Ranmaru was having a hard time holding Mai back.

"It was a trap!" Mai explained the whole story to them, from when Nagi and Eiichi eavesdropped on her conversation to when they broke her cell phone after they sent out the message.

"Well that explains why we're all here but why were to on the verge of killing this person," Ai asked after he and Reiji released Leiko and Ranmaru and Ren release her.

"She called me a Slut ." She said calmly before attempting to do a surprise lunge at the evil blonde. Luckily Camus caught her and Leiko ran out the door in fear.

"Saymi calm yourself." The count ordered as he held her against his chest. Old sparks started to arise in him when he had her in his arms. He almost didn't want to let her go.

Mai calmed down again in an instant, even when she's mad at him her body still obeyed him from time to time.

"Guys... I'm glad I made it on time..." She said softly. Do they have any idea how worried she was about their well-being and their careers?

"Mai- chan we're alright..." Natsuki said with a soft smile on his face.

"We should get you checked out though.... You look like you went through hell." Ranmaru said as he stared at the wall. Deep down he was genuinely worried about her...he saw how Eiichi behave so who knows what he did with Mai before she came over here.

"No...." Mai's body shook as she tried not to cry, "I want to go home...." She looked around the room then a small tear came out of her eye, "I want to be with you all!"

AN: Dang my brain freaking hurts. Alright next is Camus and Ranmaru's apologies then we get back to the Love Revolutions! After that it's the end...or do a little bonus bit before closing.