Part 8

Fast forward again. It's already summer. I need to enroll myself in two summer classes so that I'll be able to be a regular Engineering student this coming June 2016. A regular third year college student.

So, I think I made a pasimple-hokage move with Warren.

Hahaha, but he doesn't know.

Okay, so, the University Cashier was filled with students falling in line to pay the tuition fee. It was like they were falling in line for their lives because I couldn't count them for Christ's sake!

I was searching for my Engineering classmates until... I saw Mr. A, wearing a cap and a maroon shirt. He was falling in line alone, at the center aisle of the mini stairs of the Uni Cashier.

You know what? My heart raced like there was a competition of horses. I just can't describe the feeling. So...

I tried to make an excuse because I couldn't take it anymore. I need him to look at me. Lol. (Hindi to landi landi, hahaha.)

Well, the cashier's to crowded anyway and I need to get to my Engineering friends on the other side. And that means that I need to pass these bunch of people.

That's why, I chose to pass at the aisle where Warren was standing HAHAHAHAHA.

"Hi! Pwede moagi?" (Hi, May I pass?) With a big smile on my face, I told him that statement but I only got a blank look from him. Geez that hurts.

And that was my very first close interaction with him.