Chapter 1- Decisions

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Power Rangers

Enjoy!

Erin

Passions of Time

Decisions

Time Force command: Year 3002

"I should have told you this a long time ago....I love you" Jen said.

"I love you too. I wish I could live 1000 years in the future so we can be together again." Wes replied.

'It's just not possible.' The screen was shut off. Captain Robert Logan looked at the computer, deep in thought.

'Time Force has changed so much within the last few months. Lucas has gone back to the track. Still, he agreed that if he was needed again he'd come back.'

He sighed. 'Katie and Trip have transferred over to the east coast to help out over there with the mutant problem. Both still able to come back here if needed.'

There was no way around it. Ever since the pink, green, blue and yellow chronomorphers were activated a new rule was put into affect:

Code 215A2: subparagraph a

With the activation of all morphers, every facility must have at least two active rangers at ALL times.

He was trying to find some way around it. Time Force couldn't create a new morpher, there just wasn't time for it, not to mention it was expensive. Then his thoughts turned to Jen.

'Now, there is Jen. One of my best officers. Jen stayed with Time Force and has been promoted to Lieutenant, and still has her morpher.' He sighed again. Looking at her last days in the year 2001 hadn't helped find a solution to this problem. His thoughts still turned to the Red Ranger's statement to her: I wish I could live 1000 years in the future...

It just wasn't possible.

A smile came to Captain Logan's face. He remembered the day two years ago when they all came out of the time ship, smiles on their faces. Their friends and families waiting behind the barrier, and were very anxious to see their daughters, sons, brothers and sisters. Each name was called out over the PA system as they exited the time ship.

Landing Pad Alpha, Time Force: Year 3000

"Lucas Kendall, Blue Time Force Ranger" Lucas walking out, smiling. His mom and dad taking their time for walk up and greet him. Meanwhile his sister, Eileen and brother, Jake ran up and hugged him. His mom's eyes cried joy to see her son alive. His father shook his hand then Lucas drawn into a hug.

"Welcome home, son. We're so glad to see you." His father said

"It's good to be back." Lucas replied. Lucas moved off to the side with his family.

"Katie Walker, Yellow Time Force Ranger" Katie ran out of the time ship. All of her family running. Her brother, Michael running ahead and picking her up, then twirling her around in a circle. Her mother then embracing her.

"Katie, we missed you so much!" her mom stated.

"Yeah, mom had a hell of a tine trying to keep my in line!" Her brother joked.

"I'm so happy to see you guys. I've missed you so much!" Katie and her family moved off to join Lucas'

"Trip Regis, Green Time Force Ranger."

"Trip! TRIP!" yelled his sister. "Trip! We've missed you so much!" his younger sister came running over to him.

"Hey there Alicia! I've missed you to! Mom, Dad!" he yelled excitedly.

"It's good to see you, son. Welcome home."

"Its good to be back. Boy, have I got some stories for you!" They moved off to the side.

There was only one more person waiting in the time ship.

"Jennifer Scotts, Pink Time Force Ranger."

Jen walked out. Her face said she was happy to be here, but her eyes were sad. Her family came running up to her.

"Jen, Jenny!" Her dad called out. She ran up to him and hugged him.

"Jen it's good to have you home." Her mom said. Then two more girls and a boy came charging out.

"Jen, its great to see you!" one yelled. All three gave her a hug.

"Yea, its great to be home." There wasn't much enthusiasm behind her voice. She looked at her two older sisters, and her brother. Diane, Pam, and Alan, all older then her.

They were all told to go to Time Force auditorium where they were to be formally welcomed.

Jen looked at the time portal, a longing behind her eyes.

PRESENT

He sighed at this memory.

"Captain Logan please report to command. Captain Logan please report to command." The announcement echoed.

'Here we go' he thought. This decision was now or never.

Logan made his way down the corridor and out of his office. He didn't fail to notice the commotion going on around him. All the members of Time Force were busy. Looking out a window he saw the new group of cadets coming out from the academy. Coming to the end of a corridor, he stepped into the elevator.

"Level 27: Command" he told the computer

And up he went.

Stay tuned for the next chapter up shortly...how was it? Please R&R...