Chapter 3

Hey guys!!!
A kind request please vote nd comment. Your comments seriously encourages me to write.

Dylan O'Brien as Ben.

I dedicate this chapter to ameena100497 AmyNadzBaby_Doll29blackblumentrittbuffy102987CheeezyPizzaChunieLyndontfollowreadABOUTinnoxentpari33LoversgonewildmafzraydearMiss_writeratheartMistyvallera1000MykewzNight_Fury96nitha12noteasytounderstandpurpLerainemehaLRainAndStoriesRed_LimeshijoishiSliVeRMinXxsupermarichenTreshCelestinewandering-girlxQueen_TxYouAndMeAreThrough user
........ @.....

Sound of chairs being pulled and shoes squeaking woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my hands. I realized the class was over and the people were making their way out. I got a glimpse of that jerk when he made his way out of the classroom. He was playing my pen, well technically my sister's pen. He threw it in air and caught it as he kept walking. That jerk had a nerve to play catch and catch with my sister's precious lucky pen. I thought of getting it back from him. So I got up and was about to follow him.

"Ms. Keller, can you have a word with you? ", Ms. Jensen asked. I just nodded my head for her to proceed.

God! Why doesn't anyone get that I am not up for an conversation today? I am seriously not in a mood to listen to her annoying voice now. When am I ever in a mood to listen to her annoying voice anyway? Never .

On top of that, I want to get back my pen from that jerk. That's Ren's lucky pen. She believed that she aced all her exams just because she wrote in that damn pen. Funny I know. She would seriously kill me if she found out I had donated her lucky pen to some charity case.

"Ms. Keller, I do not appreciate you sleeping in my class ", Ms. Jensen said and shook her head disappointedly at me.  Like I care i thought.

" Okay", I just said in a bored tone.

"Am I boring you miss? ", Ms . Jensen asked.

" yep, you do. I didn't think you were  this dump", I said and rolled my eyes at her. I can see that she was getting frustrated. She closed her eyes for a second and took a long breath in order to calm her. Some sort of yoga I guess.

"You do not talk to me like that ", 
Ms. Jensen said through her clenched  teeth.

I am damn sure, if I was not her student she would have pounced on me by now. I have met few girls like her back in high school . They were all same. They pranced around wearing Gucci, Prada and all the branded shits and treated everyone who were not wealthy like a crap. But once there is a small problem they run crying to the rich mama to solve it. They are just ugh.....