Chapter 5

Hey lovelies!!
Here's the update!!!
Hope you like it.
Happy reading!!!

Ally is short for Alice!! Hope it won't confuse you.

Bella Throne as Renolina Keller (Ren)

For those who don't know who Bella Thorne is. The girl in pics is Bella.

..... @....

"Kat, come on", Ally pleaded.

"No", I said.

"please, please ", Ally said pouting.

It had been a month since I met her at Club . We just clicked it off. We had  become pretty close now that I would call her my long lost twin sister. She was so like me but she was me minus poverty and me plus good family.  She was a psychology student. I was shocked when I heard it. She just don't seem like one.

"No, Ally. It's not my scene", I said to her.

"It's not mine either",  Ally said.

"But you do it every year", I pointed it out.

"With my mom, do you think I can ever skip this stupid barbeque ? ",  she asked me.

"From what you said, I don't think so", I said and nodded my head in agreement .

Her University was ten minutes drive past mine. She also happens to own a awesome car, so she was my daily ride. We had lunch together most of the time. That gave us a lot of time to chat. She talked a lot about her family. Her biological dad was dead when she was two. She said she don't remember him much. Her mom remarried
twin' s dad when she was 5. Since then all that twins did was to torture her. She said her step dad was cool.

"Kat, you are the only one who can save me", she said.

"Didn't you say it's a family thing? ", I asked.

" Nah! It's just a friendly barbeque ", she said.

" Okay. Give me three reasons why I must go", I said and sighed.

"Because you are my best friend ", she said.

" Okay, then? ", I asked.

" Twins, Ben and Ashton will be there.... ", she said.

" Wait wait wait. I think that's  the perfect reason for me to not to go there", I said. I seriously don't want to deal with those stupids.

"oh no! Just hear me out. I can't handle them alone. I seriously need some help. Plus Brittain will be there.... ", I cut her off by asking," Brittany as in a bitchy Brittany who happens to be your annoying roommate? ".

" The one and only", she said and groaned.

"why will she be there? ", I asked.

"  That annoying Bitch is my brothers BFF. Not going to repeat again. So listen carefully. She is the member of that evil group. ", she said.

" Then why the hell are you staying with that thing? ", I asked her.

" My mom can be pretty delusive sometimes. She thinks that bitch and I are best friends. I don't even know where she got that idea from. She didn't want me to room with stranger. She gave me a choice. 'Either stay with your sweet best friend brittany or no moving out'. Exactly her words not mine",  she said and sighed dramatically.

"That's funny. ", I said laughing, " Where the hell did your mom get that absurd idea from? As far as I can see, you can't stand your snobby roommate ".