Is This A Fist Party?

Hello lovelies!!! Bitch Is Next To Her has reached 500 reads!!! Thank u so much for reading and voting guys!!! Love you all!!!

Please do vote and comment what you think!!

Alex Pettyfer as Alex!

........... @........

kaitlyn 's POV

"Tell me why I am here? ", I asked Ally dramatically.

" Because you are my best friend ",  Ally said .

" Ok, wrong questions. Let me rephrase it. Why are we driving with these idiots? ", I asked her.

We were on our way to party. As in we, it includes Ally, ever smiling Ashton, Bitchy Brittany, calm and collected Ben and me. Ashton was driving, Ben took shotgun which leaves me sandwiched between my so call bestie and her Bitchy roommate.

"Well, I have no idea. Ask that duffer. He thinks we will run away if we were not in his view",  Ally said and pointed towards Ashton.

"What are we? Kids?", I asked .

" God! This guy is crazy", Ally said and sighed heavily.

"I don't think crazy is right word for him. The crazy people will get offended ", I said dramatically.

" Babe, you know I can hear that, right? ", Ashton asked smiling.

"Well, you know I don't freaking care, right? ", I shot back.

" Wow! Feisty just as I like ", Ashton said. His smile was still on his face.

Will that stupid smile ever slip off his face? I seriously doubt that. Maybe he is a human robot which is programmed to smile all day. But do they design a robot to annoy others? I guess not. That's it I am going crazy. It's definitely his fault.  This is  the side effects of the radiation from his teeth. This radiation is more harmful that the nuclear radiation. I think I am gonna die. And this song is definitely irritating me.

" Whatever! Can you put that crap off? ", I asked pointing the music player which was currently playing some rap song.

"Babe, you did not just call a
Eminem' s song a crap", Ashton exclaimed and acted to be offended.

"I just did", I said.

"You are crazy. No one in this world can dislike this song", Ashton said acting to be offended.

"well, I do.", Brittany and I said in unison.

"Can you just put on some real
music? ", I asked after a pause.

" Babe, this is... ", He started but I cut him off by saying," Get it clearly! If you call me Babe one more time, I will cut your damn tongue off and feed it to my dog".

Well, I don't have a dog but he doesn't know it. So I guess this threat will work.

"Woah! woah! Chill out. ", Ashton said but he looked a bit threatened.
......... @.......

" We are here", Ben declared.

I got off after brittany. I decided not to call her bitch anymore. She was not so bad after all. I found out she was a part of  5SOS family too . she was sweet enough to help me fight against that dumpo to change the song. I have no idea why Ally hates her so much.

Speaking of Ally, she was weirdly quiet. That's not her. She usually behaves like a sugar high five years old. I can clearly see something was wrong.

Btw this party was not something I expected. It's not that I haven't been to party or something. I have been to wild parties before but this one was crazy. Firstly, the party was in a freaking Lake house. This house was gorgeous. Whoever hosts this party must be packed. Secondly, it was not even that dark yet but people were already drunk. Thirdly, people's screams and music were that loud that my ears are going to fall off. And the thing is I haven't even got inside yet.