Love is "That" feeling

I woke up feeling a little bit woozy from that sand attack. I sat up with as I opened my eyes at the bright light that was shining from the window of the room. Wait a second, this room looks like.......Kaito's room! I jumped up and double check to make sure. How did I get here? This can't be right. This can't be Kaito's room

Yep. This is his room, I'm on his bed. I didn't see anyone in here with me, so I thought that maybe someone's at least in the house. I tried to get off the bed but, I didn't feel like it. So I remained in bed, it was so fussy it didn't feel anything like it.

"So you woke up. How are you feeling?" A voice asked. I turned to the opposite corner in the room. Gaara stood there with a stupid smile on his face. That guy. "I'm fine. Now take me back to Orochimaru." I demanded. "I can't. Now that his lab is destroyed, all of his prisoners are free." Gaara informed me, "and besides, it best if you stayed here."

I folded my arms. So, now where am I gonna go? Orochimaru was a bad choice to begin with. But I can't stay here, not even if the world depends on it. Now that I think about it, it was Gaara's sand that saved me back there. "You were knocked out for quite sometime. But now that you've awoken...." Gaara set a wooden box with carved designs on my lap as I look at it confusingly.

Wait. That was the same box in Kaito's closet. What was this doing here anyway? "It's probably best if I leave this with your brothers. Before that I want to say something to you." Gaara sat next to me and touched my hand. My heart skipped a beat as he did so and our eyes connected somehow. I tried to look away but I couldn't. Something was keeping me from moving any further.

"What are doing? Just....just say it and leave please." I shuddered as warm, clear, skinny drops of liquid fall from my eyes, "why am I crying? I don't get it!" "It's true that you can't reach me. However......" Gaara wiped my eyes as his face came closer to mine. "I can reach you, with just this." His lips touched mine and my heart began to beat faster.

What is he doing? Why is he doing this to me? I wish that I could stop him, but I had to desire to. This Feeling........This feeling......It's....not like anything I felt before. After Gaara finished, he removed his lips from mine. I had to get my words out after that strange moment. "Wait, what was that?" I asked, "it felt weird. What did you do?"

Gaara gave me a soft smile before he got off the bed. "I wanted to do that for you ever since I met you again." He said, "I believe it's called a kiss." Kiss? I touched my fingers as my heart was beating very fast. "It felt like....like.....why do people do this?" I asked. "To show others how much they love them." Gaara left the room and out the door to outside. I looked outside the window as he walked away with a depressed look on his face. Does this mean he....loves me? Even if I am an uncontrollable monster?

"I see you're wake, (Name). Thank goodness." Kaito and Aito walked in the room as I made my attention back to them. To be honest, I have no idea what's going on. What's this box anyway? What about Orochimaru. "Where's Orochimaru?" I asked. "Don't worry about him. He just slithered away somewhere and we have your mother back." Aito mumbled as he sat on the bed. My mother? "What do you mean?" I asked. The twins exchanged looks with each other.

"(Name), there something we need to tell you." Kaito took the blue vile from his pocket. "This vile here is your mother's last words." He said. My mother's last words? But, I already heard them from that night? What are they talking about? "What you heard back then is what is she wanted you to believe. Your mother really wanted you to hear this:" Aito took the vile from him and drank it like a shot. Then he started talking, but it wasn't his voice. It was mother's.

"Hey. What's this box for?" I asked. "Open it. It's something that you should've seen a long time ago." Kaito grew teary. I opened the box and exposed multiple pictures of a father, mother, a set of twins and a baby. Wait. I know those people. That's my father. My mother. Aito and Kaito. And me! I've never seen these pictures before. These pictures I couldn't remember cause in most of them I was a baby.