I give up

I've been running away for like ten minutes now and I don't know where I'm going. I stopped and turned around to see if I know where I am. The only thing I am, is lost. I walked with my hands in my pockets in some scary alley.

Strange. I've never seen this place before. It looks like it's been deserted forever. It was a dusty street, misshapen houses with dented windows and doors, empty looking rooms. It was dark and very cold so you can tell that the sun never wanted to shine here.

The wind was blowing, causing the doors to move, making squeaky sounds on the hinges. Making a haunted and spooky theme to the street. The street was very long, like it never had an end to it, but I don't mind. I needed to be by myself anyway. That's when a sentence of what Gaara said earlier, came to my mind.

Everyone can't help but to love. Protect is love.

No. That's not it. Why would I want to protect them? I could care less about then dying. I don't love anyone and that's how it should be. What made him think that I wanted to love everyone? I don't understand why he would think that. that's not it. That's not my purpose to live. To be honest, I don't know what my purpose is really.

I don't know why I had to live. A monster like me doesn't deserve to live on earth. If only there was someone to understand me now. Gaara totally doesn't get me anymore now that everyone loves him because he's the Kazekage. He probably forgot what is feels like to be like me. Now what? I guess I could be here, in this scary place. But this is what I don't understand.

Why is he trying to help me?

I mean, it's very difficult to see one's point of view sometimes. And sometimes you always give up. But this guy, he didn't. He just kept on trying and trying, so eager to get me to see love in a positive way. That idiot. Wasting his time on a monster like me. Oh well. It's not that I care or anything.

Hahahaha. What was that? I looked up and saw three females and two males laughing coming my direction. I looked to my right and there was an old abandoned house that I could hide in. I ran inside and slowly closed the door as I hid under the window, peeking out carefully.

"Ninta, why are we walking in this place?" A familiar voice asked. "Don't worry. No one has been living here." A female voice assured. said. Wait, those voices. That's Ninta and her little sister, Miki With my brothers, Kaito and Aito. What are they doing here? Whatever it is, I bet it's not good.

"So, what's up with your sister?" Miki asked, "she a little weird." "She's not weird. She's just anti-social, that's all." Aito said. "A monster like that?" Ninta gasped. "(Name) isn't a monster." Kaito snapped, "she's a shinobi like everyone else." "Last time I checked, shinobi don't kill another." Saku raised an eyebrow.

"Saku, give it a break." Aito growled, "(Name) can get easily offended so whatever you did...." "I did nothing." Saku interrupted. "Really? Calling her what she is, is nothing? A monster?" The blue-haired Miki grinned. "What? She is!" Saku proclaimed.
I wish I could just send a spirit out of now where and hurt each other. Damnit. The sleeves that Aito repaired are now tougher than yesterday.

"Why are you always defending her?" The dark brown haired Ninta asked. "Because, you're wrong." Kaito snapped, "(Name) is a good sister to us and we love her so......." Kaito was interrupted by Ninta's cold, hard hand that slapped him across the face as I widened my eyes. Kaito fell onto the ground as Aito came to help him up.

"A good sister? Please that's bullshit." Ninta growled, "a girl who almost destroyed a street a good sister?" "She was just trying to protect us." Kaito defended, "from those guys that came to get her." Miki and Suka folded their arms as they rolled their eyes. "She almost killed me." Suka stated. And I wish I did kill her.