Chapter 11: S.W.A.T Team

Hi people, on today's agenda we have included in this chapter: We get to meet a relative of Sparker, we find out more secrets about Sparker, (this isn't mentioned) Sparker gets adopted by Rand and Leanne, and as I promised the S.W.A.T Team is in this chapter.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I will skip ahead about a year in time somewhere in the next few chapters. And also I will start to do more than one chapter in one posting (depends on the length). Also you can ask ANY question about anything related to this book and post it in comments and I will get back to you ASAP. Oh, and special thanks to coltheg, my new fan! I will be posting a new Warrior cats book very soon so everyone keep updated!

That's all for the post-story news! Here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

-Sparker-

My heart beated what seemed like a million miles per hour as Rand, Leanne and I sat around the dining room table, glancing nervously around like no-one knew how to start the conversation. Silverpup paced back and forth behind my chair, growling angrily at me and I knew he was planning on how to get me down to his level so he could attack me out of anger. I looked at him with a cross face.  "Silverpup, no."  He howled in anger and lunged for me, only to get tackled by Bluepup. Snarling and thrashing, Silverpup was dragged outside by Bluepup and Moonkit, who jumped in to help.

I tried to reach over the table to reach my stone that Rand held but he moved his hand silently away, watching me cautiously. No-one needs to know my secrets yet. Not a soul. But I need that stone before I can do anything.   I glanced at Rand, afraid he heard my thoughts. I looked nervously up at them, my tail swishing. They were not going to let me go easy.

Guiltily, I looked down, hiding my face and I murmured.  "This is the beginning, isn't it?"  I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for a answer. I didn't hear an answer to my question but instead another question filled with worry and confusion, asked by Leanne.  "Sparker honey, the beginning of what?"  I turned my head around so she couldn't meet my eye level.  "never mind" I thought they knew. Now they'll never let me go without answers.  I shuffled nervously in my chair and clenched my teeth in nervous anger.

Before anyone had the time to speak, Bluepup and Moonkit came in the doors, dragging Silverpup who was limp. I breathed out a sigh of relief as I saw him twitch violently and growl in his sleep. I snuck silently off my chair in the small distraction my Pokemon made. I signaled Moonkit and Bluepup over and sadly said.  "We have to tell them everything."  Moonkit stomped her paw and protested.  "We Can't! Our secrets can't be shared! They can't!"  I glanced away from her eyes.  "W-we have to."  Bluepup began to approach Rand and Leanne.  Outside, a helicopter flew outside the house, but the sound didn't go away, in fact, it got closer.  This cannot be good.

Just as Bluepup opened his mouth to speak, a loud bang came from the door. I blinked once at the door and I saw dozens of men in cameo begin to bash in the door from outside.  The Swat team?  Behind them was a man in a black suit. It wasn't the man that disturbed me, it was the look on his face. He looked perfectly calm but the emotions in his eyes was completely overjoyed and I realized they were after Rand and I.  But wh-

I snapped back into the view of my own eyes. I glanced at Rand and I knew he and I thought the same thing. Another bang drove Nema out of her lab. Eyes wide with fear Rand stood facing the front door.  "Nema, get in your la-"  "Papa. What'-"  "Get in your lab and hide yourself, Sparker and her Pokemon."  "but-"  "Go!"  Nema came over to me, picked me up and rushed me into the lab. Leanne  picked Silverpup up and Moonkit grabbed Azula and Lily by their scruffs and dragged them behind her.

I glanced back at Rand as the door gave way and Men immediately grabbed him. The last I saw of Rand, he was swallowed in a sea of men trying to arrest him. I looked up at Nema, who set me  down and opened a hatch in the corner of the room. I was put inside the large opening along side my Pokemon, my cats and Nema. As Leanne began to close the door I remembered Rand had my stone.   Dang it! I forgot all about it!