She's in Love with Me?

Last time

"We need to end our friendship. I'm in love with you."

Allison pov

I ran into the living and only Ryland and Rydel was home thank god. Julianna ran after me into the living room. "I love you." She said. Then the most surprising thing ever literally happened. She pulled me into a kiss. A very long passionate kiss. "Hello." Riker said. So lucky he forgot his key. "That never happened for right now till Riker and them are gone." I pulled her in to a quick kiss. She nodded and I went to open the door. "Hey Riker." I'm a good actress to keep a straight face when I could burst out with the truth. "Hey. Sorry I forgot my key and what are you wearing." (A/n: external link brings up all outfits for chapter.) "Jeans and a shirt." Julianna said. "Those aren't jeans they are.... ripped tights. All you see is skin and is that a cuse word on your shirt." "Yes so what"? "You are 14. Even Rocky isn't allowed to wear cuse words on his shirts." Wow! My family really is strict. It sucks being the youngest, even with Julianna added I'm still the youngest. She is 1 year and 3 weeks older than me. "So where you two going tonight." Rocky asked. "The beach, it is two days away from summer vacation ,might just as well start now." "Okay. I want someone to go with you though." "Ryland." "Okay leave at 5:30 so you can be back by 12:30am". "Okay its 5:15 so I have fifteen minutes to get ready." "Ryland can you come with me. I need to tell you the beach." "Okay." He said.

Julianna pov

I already know we are going to a party after the beach. We have til 7:30 at the beach so I would still need a bikini. I picked one out that was so my style but not my style. It was a little girly rocker. I'm a tomboy rocker. Allison picked a mismatch bikini. She has so many, that sometimes she will wear mismatched. We left for the beach. Apparently we are going to an nighttime sweet 16. This damn bikini is getting on our nerves. Ryland dropped us off and left cause he was suppose to pretend to be here. We went down to the beach holding hands. "So are we suppose to be dating now". Allison asked. "Yeah. We are now let's act like a real couple." I said. "How"? "Hold hands,kiss,kid with each other,play around ect." "Okay." We went down to the beach and sat on the sand. I started rubbing Allison's back. Then I leaned in and kissed her. We kissed for a least seven seconds. "Let's go to the ocean." I said, Allison nodded. We started playing around in the waves. I picked up Allison bridal style and carried her back. I looked at my phone. It was 7:15 time to go. "Come. Time to go." We started walking towards the house. We got there and dried off then changed to our party clothes. We went to the bar and started drinking. Then Riker called. "Hello". I answered. "It is 12:56 where are you." "Traffic. We're on our way." We ran out the door. Our house was about 2 or 3 blocks away.

*Five minutes later*

We walked up to the door and let go of each others hands and shared a quick kiss. But not quick enough. "Oh my fucking god"!