She can't be dead

Last time

"Julianna's plane crashed. She did not survive."

Allison pov countinued

I stared at her in shock. "Its fine. I'm over it she chose to walk away it was her decsion." I walked back in to the family room holding back tears. "What happened"? Ryland asked. I was closer to him than anyone, well now, I was always closer to Julianna. "Nothing I'm concerned about". Mom came back in there and looked at me funny when I said that. "Okay. I have to ask as a mother. She is dead, gone, you will never see her again. Why aren't you upset. Now that I think about you haven't showed any emotion since that day." "I just don't care. I have moved on...". I wasn't thinking when I said the next part. "She left and broke up with me. I was through with it the minute she left." "Wait.. Did you say she broke up with you"? I then thought about it and knew what I did. I stood there not wanting to say anything. "You're a girl shouldn't you be eating ice cream in front of the tv watching the notebook." Ross asked. Dumb ass. "NO I DO NOT. I GOT OVER IT FOR GODSAKES." I screamed louder than at the top of lungs. They just stared at me. I then remembered something that I hoped I never would. The day she moved when her family died. I was 12, we had just became best friends, and it was on the same beach took the picture on. Man that beach is bad luck.

*Flashback 1 year ago*

"Why can't we adopt her mom." I asked almost screaming. "She would be gone by time we got the paperwork signed". "UGH". I shouted angry as hell. Everyone came down stairs starled by me shouting. I stomped upstairs and to my bedroom. "Julianna"? I asked surprised. "Its me my parents had your parents as my godparents if they died." "Awesome." I shouted very happy but really she was still leaving. "But I still got to go to New York for 4 months."

*End of flashback*

When she left I wouldn't stop crying for two weeks. She came back after 4 months which means she came back 2 months ago. I turn thirteen in 3 days. Yep this friday yippe. That was scarasim by the way. "Hello... Allison... WAKE UP." Ross shouted. "God I'm up. Damn you scream loud." He smiled like he was proud, he could sing so. I would be able to sing and I can but not even my family knows I sing good, I just tell them I sing horrible. I sat up and couldn't remember what happened. "What happened"? I asked. They all stared at each other panicly. "Well......" Rocky said, "Julianna left for New York her plane crashed and she died." I got up and walked out and to the park. I bumped into someone. "Sorry.. I wasn't watching where I was going." I said.she lifteud her head and looked into my eyes. "Hi. I'm Katie." "I'm Allison. Want to do back to my house". "Sure." She said and we walked back.