Chapter 4

First day of school, she got so excited when she finally met her best friends Hannah and Mackey again. They've embraced each other so tight as if they have never seen each other for a year. She badly missed them for the two spend their vacation out of town and the last time they saw each other was two months ago and that was the end of the school year.

"I've missed you, guys..." She sincerely. Told Hannah and Macky. They were currently in the hallway outside their classroom and she was so glad the three of them were at the same section again.

"We've missed you too," Hanna answered happily.

"So how's your stay at your Uncle's house?" Macky asked.

"Good. It was okay, they were so good to me." She replied shortly.

"And your cousin?" Macky queried cocking one brow.

"I hate her!" She answered with an obvious frown that made them laugh.

Her best friends knew her disgust for her cousin and how they barely dislike each other, she never kept that a secret from them. They knew everything about her even her ultimate crush on Thyago was not a mere secret to them. Well, the two were also very vocal in telling her that they also hate Elena. Macky said she was plastic and a good pretender while Hannah hate her for being stagey and boastful. On the campus, Elena is not just popular for being the Queen bee but because she has a lot of there too.

"So how it's like living in one roof with the Queen bee?" Hannah teasingly asked her that made her eyes roll.

"We pretend like we're okay when her parents are around but when they're not, we don't even talk to each other oftentimes..." She added.

"That's not nice..." Hannah and Mackey both winced that made her laugh.

"I just so hate her! Especially now because-" she suddenly gasps and got stunned when someone caught her eye who was now walking down the hallway towards their place.

Actually, she was not the only one who got stunned by his presence, everyone's attention seems to get caught whenever he was passing by, mostly girls. Well, she can't blame them, his presence is overwhelming and there's no way you can't make a second look if you first glance at him. He was simply pleasing in the eyes. Of course, he was no other than the apple of her eye- Thyago Williams. She just couldn't help to blink an eye as she saw him confidently walking through her way. He had this sweet smile on his face while looking towards her place.

Wait----, am I not mistaking? Is it really me he was smiling at?

She tried looking behind to check if someone was behind her but it was walls she saw and just when she looks back, she gasps in surprise when Thyago was now in front of her. Oh yes, right in front of her!

"Blessie! The cousin of Elena right?" He asked while flashing his pearly white set of teeth.

Oh God, is this true? Did he approach me here on the campus? Oh heaven... I see heaven...

She nodded as an answer, seems like she had swallowed her tongue for no words would escape her mouth. Oh gosh, his smile? The sight of it made her smile dreamily as her knees starting to melt down.

"You were studying in this school also? Why did I never know that? I knew then when I saw you at Elena's house, I kinda felt like you were familiar, now I know..." He stated.

Duh! I've been studying in this school since first grade! How'd you never knew me? You're not even giving me just a single glance, so how will you notice me?

"Yeah! Actually, I'm in this school since first grade." She answered disappointedly while forcing herself to smile at him.

"How did I never noticed such a cute kid like you, uh?" It surprised her when he suddenly pinched her cheek that made her blushed.