What's so interesting about me?

Ever since Ayano joined the Martial Arts Club, something changed. Firstly she noticed how people were treating her. Sure she didn't stop complimenting everyone but now they weren't just nice they were respectful. She didn't need to befriend them to ask favors such as leaving or distracting someone. They simply obeyed without questioning further. Second Ayano felt how easy was to carry weapons and stuff (dead bodies maybe) around school. Her strength grew a lot since the first training and that way it'd be a lot faster to get rid of anyone on her ways. But those were the good things, the bad thing though... It was beyond that.

She usually was always alone although her personality had never been the loner one. Not that she was complaining. Without people around, her actions wouldn't have any witnesses. But now Ayano had a company to go everywhere she would especially since they were part of the same club. His name?

Budo Masuta; her upperclassman and fellow leader.

Right after her first day of practice Budo offered to walk her home. Why she let him was still a mystery for both of them. The next morning he waved to her from his locker and insisted on they going to the roof to talk. When the bell rang, he walked her to class and ran to his. Needless to say now he does it everyday.

She couldn't remember the last time she stalked Senpai because he was always around. The only time he leaves her alone is classtime. Other than that, he's there hot in her heels and getting on her nerves. And it's just so annoying. She never showed any interest! Heck she didn't even show anything at all but he stayed, he chose to have the cold answers and the blunt look rather than Saki's cheerful attitude or Kokona's giggle or Osana's laugh or Oka's embarass talk or anyone else who showed any emotion to him.

He's one of the best students of School, he has a black belt, he's the founder of the club, half of school has a crush on him! Yet, he stays around me! What is wrong with him? Thought Ayano. She needed to get rid of him in someway. He was so close one day he'd witness a murder and she'd be ruined or expelled or apprehended and Senpai would never be hers.

She just couldn't let that happen.

That's why she was strangely early to School on Thursday. She stared at the weapons by the gates and picked a pair of scissors and a katana before a student crossed the doors and hid it on her skirt. Of course she wasn't going to kill Budo once she was alone with him. Ayano had rules too, she didn't want to kill anyone others than her rivals unless they witnessed something and Masuta-kun didn't fix in any of the cases. No, she wanted to confront him and if everything goes wrong, well let's say the Martial Arts Club won't be opening for a long while.

She fixed her ponytail, checked her red lipstick and righted her skirt. Of course she didn't need it but if she had to kill him seduction would be a powerful weapon, at least that's what her mother taught her. She waited patiently for him at the doors with her heart racing with the thought of killing him before classes. Or so she thought.

She heard footsteps and stared at the person but it wasn't her company. Senpai noticed her looking but didn't seem freaked out at all. She thought it was probably because she didn't stalk him anymore. He waved to her and she waved back while he started to walk closer.

"Hey Aishi-chan! Good morning!" He smiled.

"O-oh hey Taro-kun!" She smiled back, blushing.

"Waiting for something?" He asked curious.