Love Yourself

Yandere Chan's face was covered in different type of liquids. Blood, sweat, dirt and for the first time since she was born, tears.

Salty and disgusting tears were running down both of her cheeks desperately. Her chest rising softly while she sobbed into her bloody hands, completely alone near the destroyed tree Rival-chan used to stand. She was no longer there, but probably burning on the incinerator with the corpses of Oka Ruto, the substitute teacher and nurse, and every other student who got on her way.

And now she was there completely alone in the grass with only the rest of her dignity while Senpai no-longer-hers was probably being comforted by Osana Najimi after his confront with the School's monster. Ayano could still remember his expression and the words he told her, like knives on her heart.

"You! You did this!" He screamed at the top of his lungs after finding his sister's body before Yandere-chan could pick it up and throw it into the flames. Her school uniform was covered in blood and she looked completely insane for killing more than five people in a small space of time.

"N-no! W-wait!" Ayano tried to say but it was useless, she could feel her heart breaking into pieces as his gray eyes pierced through her soul. He looked disgusted. Taro Yamada had finally seen the true nature of Yandere-chan. He would never accept her confession, no matter how many rivals she'd eliminate. It was written on his face that he'd rather die than having to look at her again. She had lost.

Heartbroken

Even so, Ayano dropped his sister's body on the incinerator and turned to him. He took a step back.

"You're a monster! I despise you!" He spat and walked away. But Ayano didn't want to give up yet. She deserved it, she killed every rival who wanted to ruin her chances, she just wanted to be loved by Senpai. Only that. Nothing else mattered. Nor her dignity, nor her pride, nothing.

She tried to walk but was too tired from the earlier efforts. So instead she crawled to him.