Dead End or Happy End? (Mirai Nikki AU)

Ayano arrived at school at seven in the morning and noticed she was the first one. Instead of walking to her locker like she usually did, she stopped in front of the gates and kept a straight position, trying to organize her thoughts. She could feel the gym teacher's eyes on her but didn't mind at all. If she was right, today would finally be different.

She didn't tear her eyes from the gates until she saw him. Her heart skipped a bit and she suddenly became a nervous mess. Was it really a good idea to wait for him by the doors? Anyway, it was too late. He was already entering the school.

One step following another one and another, and Ayano didn't have time to think of what she would say before she heard his (powerful, sexy, manly) voice.

"What's up with her?" Senpai muttered, raising an eyebrow at the blushing and breathing heavily girl in front of him. Did he know her? Wasn't she on class 2-1 or something like this? Then in a split of second he remembered. She was the girl he bumped into on the first day of school. She seemed really shy but aside from this little information he knew nothing about her.

Ayano gulped. It was all her fault. She couldn't believe when she saw it earlier so she decided to test it out. Needless to say, it was a bad idea and a mistake she wouldn't make again.

But on the bright side, her Senpai - Taro Yamada had finally talked to her, could he be more dreamy?

The Yandere girl then noticed she was still paralyzed in front of the upperclassman and he was starting to get suspicious towards her attitude. She trembled while playing with her own hands and sweat dropped. How was she supposed to get out of this embarrassing situation?

Meanwhile a student from class 3-2 watched everything playing from afar. He wasn't used to see Ayano Aishi talking to Taro but he wasn't surprised at all. Somehow, he had a feeling this would happen. He kept staring at the scene while the other students payed attention to their phones or talked with their friends. He frowned when he noticed Ayano's lack of words and embarassment. The boy knew Ayano since they were kids, he knew she needed help. He stared at his phone one more time and smiled when an idea came to his mind.

Ayano took a deep breath as she saw Senpai's mouth moving. She felt like her tongue was tied.

"She's-" He started but before he could finish, someone bumped into her and she fell on top of something... comfortable?

"What...?" She opened her eyes that had closed with the impact to find gray eyes staring at her. She was confused for a moment then a terryfing thought occurred to her. Oh God, had she fell on Senpai?

She stared at the person again and noticed her hand was clinging to something attached to his arm. A thing Senpai didn't have, the red armband of leadership.

Wait a minute. Gray eyes... Black hair... Club's leader...

"Masuta-kun?!" She said, relieved. But that didn't last long.

I fell on top of Budo... We're still by the gates... There are students looking... SENPAI IS LOOKING!

Budo was speechless and hadn't show a reaction until then so she carefully grabbed her cell phone from her pocket and stared at the screen.

April 10, 7:00 [School Gates]
I waited for Senpai in front of the doors. I'm so excited!
April 10, 7:02 [School Gates]
Senpai walked in and something incredible just happened! He noticed me!
April 10, 7:08 [School Gates]
Senpai said that I was kinda weird. I'm so embarassed but I can't move!
April 10, 7:10 [School Gates]
Senpai said I was freaking him out and then yelled at me to go away! My heart is aching, I can never face my Senpai again! 💔