Defender (SNAP!Budo AU)

WARNING: THIS ONE SHOT CONTAINS INCEST, BROCON (BROTHER COMPLEX) AND BLOODY FIGHTS

WARNING: THIS ONE SHOT CONTAINS INCEST, BROCON (BROTHER COMPLEX) AND BLOODY FIGHTS. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THOSE THINGS, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND GO TO THE NEXT ONE! THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK! 

OBS: THE INCESTUOUS PARTS ARE IN ITALIC BUT THE FIGHTS AREN'T. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. 

I tried a new style in this chapter since it was a request from -Nagisa_Dragneel- so in case you guys aren't receptive with this story, I won't use it again. This chapter has been the hardest I've ever written so far but it was awesome for me to practice my fighting skills. Hope it's realistic and you like it as much as I do. Also it's after the Matchmakers AU. ENJOY!

"I'm booooored!" The seven years old brunette boy spoke, playing with the headband he had been given by his father when he started his Martial Arts classes. He laid his head on the grass waiting for something incredible to happen. Perhaps, maybe a superhero could appear to save him from boredom? At this point in time, he was hoping for a miracle.

Instead, he received a shove as a twelve year old black haired girl came into view. She was wearing the same headband he had but her hair had been tied into a braid by her mother earlier. His surprised expression turned back to the regular one. He knew that girl enough to realize she wasn't any of the things he had asked for.

"Whatcha' doing stupid?" She said in a lovely tone as she played with her hair and sat down beside him. His sister had always been the warmest and kindest person he had ever known even when she was insulting someone. Then again, he didn't know much Derederes* so she was probably just normally cheerful about anything.