Story time! (My story on Wattpad)

*art by kjech on DeviantART. You can also see his work searching up Yandere Simulator characters cause he's designed them all*

Okay so I usually don't do this
but the one to tag me was TackyBeautyLover123 and I really appreciate them too much to ignore it so here you go guys. Curious about how did I become a Wattpad writer? Story time!

Once upon a time, I had just started eleventh grade and didn't know anybody from school but these two girls that only talked to each other. One of them lollipop-larry, whom I met on computer class because I was on tumblr reblogging something about Harry Potter and she was like "I love it!", was a great fan of One Direction and also a Larry and Zyan shipper and so was I. She then started to tell me about this Zyan story on a site called Wattpad that I'd never been to and she was like "You have to read it!" but when I tried it said I had to create an account first so I did and immediately add the story to my library.

That was also the time I had just finished Blood of Olympus and really loved Percy Jackson (I still do but not as much) and Percabeth so I started searching it and soon enough my library was full of it but unfortunately I'm a fast reader so after a week I had nothing else to read in my language so I decided to write one called "My Blonde Nightmare" so in case you guys were wondering why the heck do I have two stories in my profile that are not english, you know now, they're both Percabeth One-shots in my language (but I might translate it if you want me to).

Anyway, you guys must know that I am Brazilian, not American. Therefore I had no idea if it was really worth the shot to write anything in English. That completely change when I discovered Yandere Simulator, I straight up jumped into the AyanoxTaro shipper because it was the main goal of the game but when I searched it up something different popped up on my computer screen and that was when I fell in love with Budo Masuta and found reikiwie on tumblr, the person who inspired me for the first one-shot in this book. I started writing it in English because that was their language and I wanted them to read. My best decision yet.

And there you have guys, hope you like my story and thank you for tagging me! It was really fun remembering how I got into Wattpad! Love you all