Chapter One~ Dead to Me.

"ZANE!" Aphmau screeched, knocking on the door frantically. "Aphmau, not now.." Zane said as he sat up on the couch. "RUN FOR THE HILLS!" She screamed. "Why!?" Zane yelled, mildly annoyed. He had just gotten through with a bad breakup and he didn't want to be in contact with any human for the next couple of days. "JUST RUN! RUUUNNN!" Aphmau screeched. Zane groaned and stood up, walking over to the door and opening it just a crack. "Wow, you look like shit." Aphmau said, bluntly. "Wow, thanks.." Zane said, sarcastically. "But we have bigger problems!" Aphmau screamed. "Ow.. What?" Zane asked. "GENE AND ZENIX ARE MOVING TO HERE!" Aphmau yelled.

Zane's face drained of color as he stared wide-eyed at Aphmau. "W-What..?" He asked. "DANTE TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE MOVING HERE... AND THEY ARE LIVING RIGHT ACROSS FROM YOU.. RUN." She yelled as she turned and ran down the street. Zane stood there with his mouth agape. The guy who he had a biggest crush on in high school, and who also was the biggest douche to him, was moving to MyStreet.. Plus Zenix. Zane didn't know whether to be excited or scared at this sudden news.

Zane scoffed and closed the door. If anything he should be mad. Gene had caused so much pain and depression to Zane during high school, it wasn't even funny. He locked both locks on the door and returned to his My Little Horsies marathon he was having. He also had cupcakes with him, this was his go to therapy that Zane did whenever he was sad, and this was a special occasion since he had been dumped by Travis in the worst possible way. He had left Zane for someone else, which made Zane feel as worthless as he could.

After about an hour of watching his show and eating cupcakes, he heard the sound of a engine from a big truck right outside. Out of curiosity, Zane stood up and walked to the front of his house. He pushed back a curtain and peered out to see a moving van outside. He saw two people, which was obviously Gene and Zenix. Gene hadn't of changed at all, and he still wore that stupid skull shirt. As for Zenix, his hair color was a bit darker but other than that he didn't change at all.

Zane scowled and closed the curtain, he was right, he was mad, mostly at Gene since he was the one who hurt Zane the most. But was Gene with Zenix? Or were they just moving in as friends? Zane rolled his eyes. 'I don't care.. They're both Dead to me..'