Chapter Eleven~ Bittersweet Tradgedy.

Zane walked into the funeral home, wearing a normal black suit and tie like almost every other man here.

Everyone seemed to be in mourning over the loss of Gene, especially Zenix and the rest of the family. Oh how Zane couldn't wait to tell Zenix what was going on right behind his back.

Zenix was there, greeting everyone at the front. His expression turned to confused as Zane approached him. "Z-Zane, what're you doing here?" He asked, tears staining his cheeks. "Aphmau wanted me to come.." Zane took Zenix's hands in his. "I'm sorry for you loss." He let go of his hands and walked in, looking around. "Well this should be interesting.." He muttered.

~~~

Zane sat in the front next to Aphmau who was clinging onto Aaron's arm, softly crying.

Zane felt sorta out of place seeing as he wasn't the only one not breaking down into tears. Half of MyStreet decided it wasn't worth it and stayed home. So it was basically close friends and family.

Everyone (but Zane) got up and said a few words about Gene, which only ended in, you guessed it, tears.

Zane couldn't help but cringe. Everyone was saying how good of a person Gene was and how he was always there for his family, friends and lover.

Then Zenix decided to speak.

"Gene was.. The best thing that ever happened to me.."

'Blah blah blah..' Zane thought to himself.

Finally it was over. Everyone was filing out of the room until it was just Zenix, Zane and the casket with Gene's body.

Zenix stood there crying as Zane approached him. "Hey." He said. Zenix sniffed. "What." He said, his voice bitter. "I need to tell you something about Gene.." Zane said.

"Can we not talk about him.. I know today is about mourning his loss.. But I found out yesterday that he was cheating on me.." Zenix said. "So you lied in that little speech of yours." Zane said. "No.. I just.. I don't know.." Zenix said.

"Well then this is just harder to tell you.. I was the one Gene cheated on you with.." Zane said. "Wh-What?" Zenix said, his expression turning to disbelief. Zane only nodded.

Zenix then spun around, punching Zane square in the face. "You fucking slut!" He yelled before stomping off.

Zane just sat there on the floor, his hand on his cheek. "Well damn.." He muttered before standing up.

He turned to walk out but paused to face the coffin again. "I don't know why you did those things to me but I fucking hate you for them.." Zane said before walking away.

Zane decided to skip the burial, At that point he didn't give a shit what happened, so he just went home at peace knowing he didn't have to worry about Gene anymore.

The End.