Chapter Six~ Crybaby

Love can be a beautiful thing, most of the time..

Gene came around to Zane's house around midnight, and he wasted no time in having them both undressed and Zane bent over the back of the couch.Gene smacked him on the backside before pushing his member inside of Zane.

He was rougher than last time, which caused Zane to cry from not being able to adjust to Gene's size. Still it felt good but it was painful at the same time.

Zane felt terrible about loving every moment of it. Gene was already with someone else. They went out it for hours, sometimes moving to different rooms of the house, eventually it ended with the two fucking while Zane was trying to take a shower.

((EHHHHHHHHH))

Zane passed out after that from it all and when he woke up he was in his bed wearing nothing but Gene's shirt that had been casually tossed on the floor from only a few hours ago.

Zane sat up and looked around. The entire room reeked of sex and clothes littered the floor. He stood up and went to his dressing, grabbing some pajama bottoms and slipping them on.

He walked around the house, noting on how messy it was. Zane knew it would have to be cleaned, so he started to do so. He started in his bedroom, stripping the bed of its sheets and throwing them in the washer. He picked up some clothes off of the floor and putting them into the clothes hamper.

Zane then moved to the bathroom, cloroxing the shower and washing it out.

He went on to the Kitchen where he scrubbed the floor and countertops. The final room was the living room. He wiped the semen off of the couch and then cleaned it with fabric cleaner. All while ignoring the throbbing pain in his lower area.

room and collapsed on the sheet less bed, grabbing the pinkie cake plushie and cuddling up to it. But Zane couldn't help but start to cry again. But it didn't make the situation better, it only brought back memories, what Gene had said.

"Damn, you cry your way through sex? What a fucking crybaby."

((Yes I just went there))

Sure, Zane had this huge crush on Gene in high school, but he never thought he would like him like that ever again. It was all so confusing to him, did Gene only see him as some toy he could have sex with whenever Zenix wouldn't?

Or did Gene actually care for Zane, but he just didn't want to hurt Zenix.

Zane took in sharp breath and closed his eyes, letting sleep overtake him.