Chapter Ten~ Milk and Cookies.

Gene looked down at Zane, a look of shock on his face. Adrenaline rushed through his body, numbing the pain of the knife in his stomach, but it wouldn't be long until he would be on the floor, screaming in agony as he bled out.

Blood rushed out of his wound and poured onto Zane, who had no emotion on his face as he twisted the knife, pushing it in deeper. Gene looked at him, his eyes wide. He opened his mouth to say something but only a scream came out. He rolled off of Zane, which ripped the knife from his stomach. He landed on the floor with a loud thud. Zane sat up and leaned over, looking at him. "Z-" Gene coughed up some blood.

Zane continued to stare down at him with a hateful glare. With the knife in hand, Zane slipped off of the bed and fell on top of Gene.

He stabbed Gene. "This is for having sex with me without my consent." He stabbed again. "That's for using me as a toy." Stab. "And that's for using me in your little affair!" He yelled out, slicing Gene across the neck, making him choke on blood.

Zane stood up and admired his work. "Hmph.." He grunted, his face showing no remorse. He watched as Gene froze, a look of pure terror on his face as blood leaked out of the corner of his mouth. Then, Zane started to laugh. He bent over, putting his hands on his knees as he laughed maniacally. "He's dead.." He giggled. "I'm free!" He threw his hands up and let out a sigh of relief.

He then proceeded to clean up his mess. He gathered up Gene's limp and bloodied body, taking it out the back door and dumping it into Jeffrey's yard so that he would be framed. He took the knife, making sure his fingerprints weren't on it before tossing it in the lit fireplace in his living room.

The floors in Zane's room were hard floor so it was easy to clean the blood up. Now the mattress was another story, there was only small blotches of blood on it so he just cut those out and burned them until he could get a new one.

~~~

Zane slept on the couch after he had washed the blood off of himself.

When he woke up he looked out the window to see the police arresting Jeffrey. Zane smirked, his plan had worked and he had made it out without getting in trouble.

But he knew soon someone would be around to invite him to the funeral.

Why not go just for the kick of it?