Chapter Three~ Play Date.

Gene pulled away from the rough kiss and stared at Zane, lust filling his eyes as his trailed down to Zane's waist. "G-Gene, what're you doing..?" Zane squeaked. Gene only put a finger over his lips again. Zane felt like he was on fire as Gene kissed him once more, hooking his thumbs inside of Zane's jeans. He tugged them down a little which only made Zane feel more helpless against Gene's touch.

A shiver went up Zane's spine as Gene slid his hand up the back of his jacket and started to rub small circles on the lower part of his back. Gene pulled away once more and led Zane towards the couch where he pinned him down.

Gene instantly went for his neck, kissing it, biting occasionally. Zane drew in a sharp breath as Gene found his sweet spot. He started biting roughly in that certain place as his hands went to work, unzipping Zane's jeans and sliding his hands down them.

Zane let out a soft moan as he felt Gene's fingers brush up against his member, his boxers were the only thing in the way.

Gene slid off Zane's pants and boxers, letting his now erected member spring out. Zane shivered again when he felt the cold air hit it. Gene smirked and kissed Zane once more before sliding down his own pants and boxers, leaving them both only half clothes with their shirts still on, but not for long until they to were taken off. Gene wrapped his hand around Zane's member before pushing himself quickly inside Zane's entrance.

Zane left out a blood curdling scream at the pain he was feeling. He tried to move himself so that Gene was no longer inside of him but it didn't work out so well when the pain only got worse every time he moved.

Tears started to stream down his face as Gene started to move slowly, trying to be gentle. Zane bit his lip to hold in the screams. "P-please try to g-go s-slower.." Zane moaned out. Gene obliged and started to go as slow as he could.

Soon his screams of pain reduced to moans of pleasure as he wrapped his arms around Gene, digging his nails into his back, most likely drawing blood. Gene lifted Zane up a little as he started to go faster, not being able to hold back anymore. Zane's moans drove him insane as they got louder and more pleasure-filled with each one.

Gene started to move his hand up and down Zane's member, swiping his thumb across the tip before going faster with his thrusts.

Zane felt a knot form in his stomach and a few seconds later he came on his stomach with a loud moan following it. He felt Gene's member twitch inside of him before he felt the warm liquid be released inside of him.

Just as Zane thought they were done, Gene flipped Zane over so that he was on his hands and knees again before quickly thrusting in and out again. After a few more minutes they both came for the second time.

Gene pulled out and got off of the couch while Zane collapsed on it, the pain in his lower region already started. Gene pulled on his clothes quickly before kissing Zane again.

With that, Gene left, leaving Zane confused and in a pleasure filled daze. But Gene didn't get far before he passed out, asleep on Zane's front porch.