Chapter Two~ Pity Party.

((So the Melanie Martinez song that I use for each chapter always has something to do with it, whether it be the lyrics or the song title.. You don't have to play the song... But its recommended..))

~~~

It had been a few weeks since both Gene and Zenix had moved into MyStreet and Zane has yet to speak to either one of them, nor was he going to do so. Well, that's what he thought at least until that one night.

The entire neighborhood heard the screaming, especially Zane since he was on one of his late-night walks to clear his mind. The commotion was loud enough to make almost everyone in the neighborhood to come to their front porch to see what was happening. There was yelling, screaming, and the occasional sound of something being thrown. It was obvious that Gene and Zenix were having a fight, and it wasn't pretty. Zane couldn't help but stop walking and look at the house where the noise was coming from.

After a few minutes he saw Gene run out of the house. "YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE!" He screeched, most likely to Zenix. Zane continued to walk with his head down, hoping he hadn't have been caught staring. But as he walked he had no idea that Gene was sprinting across the street, not realizing where he was going, which ended with both of them crashing into each other.

"GAH! What the hell!" Zane yelled, looking up to see Gene on the ground across from him, rubbing his forehead. Zane took note of the tears that were streaming down his face. "Watch where you're fucking going.." Gene spat before standing up and walking away. Zane sighed and stood up. "Still a douche.." He muttered before pushing himself off of the ground and walking in the opposite direction.

Zane had decided to go to the store to buy more cupcake mix and icing, seeing as how he was almost out from his eating rampage in the last weeks. It's a miracle that Zane hadn't of gained any weight over the passing weeks.

Zane scanned the shelves of powdered mix, looking for the right flavor to satisfy his hunger for the mini cakes. After he had found the right flavor, chocolate, he put at least three boxes in the shopping cart and then proceeded to get the same quantity of strawberry icing.

But as Zane was getting the rest of the ingredients for the cupcakes, Gene was having his own party only across the street from the store, a Pity Party. He was sitting at a bar, venting his problems to a bartender who most likely didn't give a shit about Gene's life, and was only there so he could get paid.

Gene normally didn't drink, but he couldn't resist it. But after he was well and drunk, he looked out the window and noticed Zane who was walking down the sidewalk with a few bags in his hands. Gene smirked to himself and stood up, following Zane back to his house.

Zane didn't notice this, he was oblivious to Gene following him, he was too concentrated on the My Little Horsies theme that was playing through his earbuds. He had gotten back to his house and was putting away his groceries when he had noticed the front door was wide open.

Confused, Zane went over to the door and closed it, locking both locks so no one could get inside, big mistake. When he turned around he almost screamed when he saw Gene standing right in front of him.

Before Zane could react, Gene grabbed Zane's shoulders and pushed him against the door. Zane looked up at Gene and blushed. "G-Gene.. W-What're you.." Zane was cut off when Gene pressed a finger against his lips, making him shut up before he roughly kissed Zane on the lips.