Chapter Five~ Carousel.

"Throw the dart you fat nugget!" Aphmau yelled, shaking Zane. He let out a long, annoyed sigh as he weakly threw the dart at the balloon. Surprisingly it hit and the balloon popped. Aphmau cheered and did a small victory dance behind him. "Pick a prize! Any prize!" The man said from behind the counter.

Zane pointed up at the pinky cake plushie and the man grabbed it, handing it to Zane. "I'm guessing you're getting this for your girlfriend?" He asked. "Hell no." Zane said. "This is for me." He added. "Oh... Well... Between you and me.." The man started to say before he unzipped his jacket, revealing a My Little Horsies shirt.

Zane gave a small smile before walking off with Aphmau, the small plushie in his hand. "See! Isn't this fun!?" Aphmau asked, bouncing up and down. Zane only nodded. "Okay, how about we go get some lunch now?" She asked. "Sounds like a plan, but I gotta go find a bathroom..." Zane handed Aphmau the plushie. "Guard this with your life." He said before walking off.

He walked around for a bit, trying to find where the restrooms were, but ended up getting completely lost in the maze of rides, games, and food trucks. "Damnit.." He hissed, pulling it his phone to call Aphmau for help.

Zane froze though, when he felt a hand wrap around his wrist. Praying to Irene it was Aphmau, he turned around to see Gene. "G-Gene.. H-Hey.." Zane stuttered. "Hey, Zane~" Gene cooed, pulling him closer.

Zane blushed and tried to pull away but Gene had a firm grip on him. "W-what do you want?" Zane asked. "Just to talk~" Gene said. "Um.. O-Okay.." Zane stuttered again.

Gene pulled Zane in between two building where it was dark and no one would likely see them. He pinned Zane up against the stone wall and roughly kissed him. "MMPH!" Zane yelled in surprise. Gene pulled away and smirked before going to Zane's neck and kissing it.

Zane suppressed a moan as he started to bite down in various places, leaving red marks. Gene's other hand went down and started to unbutton Zane's jeans before pulling them down just a little.

"My, my, Zane, excited already.. Aren't we?" Gene asked, palming Zane through his boxers. He squirmed a bit and let out a soft moan. "You like this, don't you?" Gene asked, sticking his hand inside of Zane's boxers. "G-Gene.. N-not in public.." Zane breathed out. "Aww, come on~ No one can see.."

"Gene!?" They both heard someone yell. "Damnit..." Gene growled, pulling his hand out and looking up. "I have to go, but I'll see you tonight~" Gene whispered in Zane's ear before softly biting it.

He pulled away as walked out into the open. "Zenix!? I'm right here babe!" He yelled before disappearing into the crowd.

Zane buttoned his pants back up and slid down the wall, hiding his head in his knees.

Did he really just become part of an affair?