Chapter 5

"Oi! That kid! Telling me I'm in danger from a pipsqueak!" I snarled, talking to myself.

I walked down the hall, fuming. Until I bumped into Mey-rin that is.....

"Sorry Sir-uh-Ma'am!" She said. I helped her up, and she blushed.

"Oi, you wouldn't happen to know where my clothes are, would you?" I asked.

Mey-rin nodded, and told me that she had sent Finny to give them to me. I left her, and went downstairs, finding Finny.

"Finny!" I called. He turned around, and looked at me.

"Yes, ma'am?" He asked. I was surprised at first on how he recognized me, since Mey-rin hadn't.

"Mey-rin said you had my clothes," I explained.

"Oh, Bard took them," Finny replied.

I thanked him, and went into th kitchen. I found Bard, but not my clothes.

"Bard," I said. He looked at me.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked. He looked around.

"Uh...I thought those were Sebastian's, they're in his room, or Ceil's," Bard explained.

I sighed, and thanked him for th information. There's no way I'm going into Sebastian's room....I thought. I then tried to find Ceil's room. When I did, I entered, and rambled through the drawers. I didn't find them. I left, and went to go to Sebastian's room. I entered, and found him standing in my clothes!

"Oi! Get out of my clothes!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms.

"I knew these weren't mine..." He muttered.

He went into the bathroom, and shortly afterwards, held out my clothes, from behind th door. I took them, and stripped down. I handed Sebastian his clothes, and put on mine. I felt a bit awkward, since I didn't have my bra. My breasts seemed bigger without the constriction. I was embarrassed by it....

Sebastian came out, and I had my arms crossed. He looked at me strangely, and poked near my breast. I growled at him, but didn't move my arms.

"What is that?" He asked, confused.

"It's my breast, you perverted butler," I said.

"You seemed so flat chested......" He mumbled.

I growled at him, and he smiled. Pervert, I thought. He walked out of th room, and told me to follow him. I felt so awkward, and a bit vulnerable without my bra on.......We came to a sudden stop, and I almost knocked into Sebastian. We entered Ceil's study, and I found Lizzy, napping, with a smile in a chair. Ceil was looking over paperwork.

"My Lord, you wished to speak with me?" Sebastian said, bowing.

I didn't bow, not just because I didn't have a bra, but also because I'd never bow to a boy like him.

"Show some decency, and bow, will you. Especially to your master," Ceil said.

Those words, 'your master' had set me off. I slammed my hands down on the desk, and put my face in Ceil's.

"I am not your dog. I am not your pet. I am Kathryn Alicia James," I snarled.

Ceil's one uncovered eye, wouldn't look at me. Instead, it was looking below me. I followed his gaze, and saw my breasts, bulging from my shirt. I always counted on my bra to hold them back. Now without it......I quickly crossed my arms over my chest, and turned around, smacking Ceil with my ponytail.

"Pervert," I mumbled.

"She was so flat in the marketplace....." Ceil said blankly.

"I know, Master. I already said something," Sebastian said, smiling.

I hit Ceil in th back of the head, then Sebastian.

"Get on with this damned meeting, before I leave," I snarled.

"Well, Sebastian. Someone seems to have taken a liking to our guest, and is on his way to fetch her," Ceil said, with disgust.

"Alois, my Lord?" Sebastian asked.

"Oi, I can fend off a pipsqueak by myself," I said.

"Yes, I'm sure you can....not," Ceil said, adding the 'not' later in th sentence.

I moved my arms out to strangle him, and I saw where his eyes were. I stiffly crossed my arms again.

"I'm leaving, and getting something...." I snarled, leaving the perverts to themselves and Lizzy.

I walked own th hall, back to Sebastian's room. I went into the bathroom, and found my bra. I clipped it on, and felt much better. I couldn't find my underwear, so I was stuck in Sebastian's boxers. When I left the bathroom, I went to th door. I felt someone behind me.

"You pervert, I told you I was just getting something," I snarled, turning around.

This guy wasn't Sebastian. This guy had glasses...and yellow eyes. He wrapped his arms around me, and put a hand over my mouth. I bit his hand, and glared at him fiercely.

"Oi! Who do you think you are?" I asked, angrily shoving him away.

"I'm Claude, and I'm here to take you to my master," he said, grabbing me up.

I don't know how, but he somehow unlocked the windows. He jumped out, and at an inhuman speed sped off with me. Not again! I exclaimed in my head. We arrived at a different mansion. When we entered, I was under Claude's arm, like an animal. I saw four servants, three plum haired triplets, and a woman with an eye patch, silver hair and tan skin.

"Claude!" I heard a voice.

"Yes, my highness?" Claude called.

"Do you have it?" I heard.

"I do, indeed have her," Claude said.

"Her? It is a girl?" I heard.

"Indeed," Claude replied.

"Then Phantomhive will certainly want her back! Where is she?" I was suddenly placed in front of a kid, just as tall as Ceil. Which meant he was up to my height at most. I sighed.

"Oi! What do you want with me?" I asked, snippy.

This boy, had blonde hair, and shorts you would've seen me wearing in the summer.

"I am Alois Trancy, and this is my butler, Claude," Alois said.

"Oi, so you're the pipsqueak he aid was after me..." I said.

"You? You're his new guest? Claude you said it was a girl," Alois said, turning to Claude.

"It is, your highness," Claude said.

"Prove it," I remembered those words all too well.

Before they could react, I grabbed their arms, twisted them, and had them on their knees. I dug my own knees into their backs.

"I'll go to hell before I let you touch me," I snarled.