✴Chapter 26✴

Grell saw her cinematic records begin to play. He was curious about this girl......

"My mother and father were wonderful people, they gave me everything I wanted, and more," she said.

A picture of a young girl and a foal stood side by side.

"Yet, they didn't tell me of finance, and it turns out, we could have become nobles. When I grew older, I began to stay with my grandparents, the lovely people they were," she continued.

An elderly man and woman were in the kitchen, as a young girl brought cookies out onto the table.

"But, when they died, my parents smoked more and more...." The little girl was a bit older now. It showed her at a funeral with two coffins, and then when she was at home with a man and women. Both had cigarettes in their mouths.

"We soon grew poor when my father failed at a cattle business...." It showed dying cows, sick, and the house was a mess.

"I stole for my family, become the Great Shadow Bandit, of the North," it showed th girl, but she looked more like a young gentleman dressed in black.

"When my parents began talking of divorce, I couldn't take it. I stowed away on a ship, and ended up in London. That's were I met my new favorite people...." It showed Katie meeting Sebastian and Ceil for th fist time. Then the mansion and everything that has happened since then.

"When I got here, I had no idea what love was. I want to understand it, and that's why I made a contract. I sold my heart to Sir Sebastian Michaelis, butler of Phantomhive Manor," it showed Katie and Sebastian sitting together. Sebastian in his boxers, and Katie with her hair covering her breasts.

"I have a lot to learn, but, I know when it's time to care for something. That's why, I care more for the ones I love, than myself," Katie's voice finished. Images of her jumping in front of Pluto, her when she met the Undertaker and Grell, himself, and Sebastian, and Claude and Alois, and Ceil.

When the cinematic records vanished, Grell had a slight nosebleed from seeing his Bassy in boxers. He looked down, at her, she deserved heaven, but he wanted her to go to hell. He decreed she would go to hell, earning it by signing a contract with a demon.

-

-

Pluto whimpered. The man with red had gone. He whimpered and nosed Katie. She wasn't moving, and he couldn't hear her breath. Pluto felt sad, he felt awful. He sat up, and howled, a long, misery filled howl, as the sun set, and casted a bloodied glow over everything.

-

-

Sebastian stopped quickly. Ceil told up. That was Pluto, Sebastian thought. He quickly raced away, but Ceil ordered him to bring him as well. Then, these events wanted to come. Sebastian didn't have time for this....

He took all four with him, as he raced through he woods at a rapid speed. He froze when he saw what was it he clearing. Pluto growled and snarled, curling Katie's body. He saw blood, and that blood, was coming from Katie. He jumped down, and Pluto appeared in front of him, snarling.

When Pluto realized it was him, he backed down, but kept an eye on him. The sun had set, leaving twilight. Sebastian recognized the marks of this I injury. It was the same as Madame Red's, when she was killed. Katie was killed by Grell, Grell had finally done was William T. Spears, assigned him.

-

-

Ceil and his servants finally arrived. They found Sebastian holding Katie, Pluto curling them, protectively. Ceil rushed forward, followed by his servants. What he came upon, was utter horror. It was like his Aunt, he lost her, and lost Katie. No matter what, she had been like family.

Ceil felt something wet drip down his cheek. It was tears. He wiped them away quickly, and saw every little Gore filled detail. Blood pooled around Katie's body, soaking her borrowed old clothes, from Ceil. Her hair had become tinted Ed with her own blood. Her face was pale, and lifeless. Suddenly, someone covered his eyes.

-

-

Bard covered his Lord's eyes, and sighed. He tried to keep the tears from falling, but.....couldn't. He flicked his cigarette out o his mouth, and crushed it beneath his foot. Katie had been a try friend, interesting and kind......

Finny had tears streaming down his face. Katie had been so wonderful, and fun! He didn't want her to die! He wanted her back! He wanted his new friend back!

Mey-rin cried, all she could do was cry. She felt upset that her new friend was gone. She clung to Finny and they both cried together....