✴Chapter 18✴

"O-oi! S-stop right th-there. I-I don't want t-to do this," I said. It was the best I could manage.

"You shall be cleansed," Ash said. Suddenly I....I couldn't think straight and everything got......dark......

-

-

Ash picked up his prize. It was worth the wait. He'd scented her, and he'd wanted her. Her aroma was intoxicating, her movements seductive, and he voice threaded with silk. He wanted the perfection, and he had gotten it. She looked so delectable, so.....innocent. He was going to purify her, a new way. One that would pleasure him, as well as her.....

-

-

Sebastian, Claude and Grell met up in town. The two demons had escaped from vacation with their master, and Grell had called them, for some news.

"Now Grell, what did you want?" Sebastian asked. He had been ordered away on vacation, because Ceil was trying to protect Katie. Alois had gotten the same thought for Claude.

"I have some news. Ash Landers is in town," Grell said.

"Why would that damned angel be here?" Claude asked with disgust.

"Apparently, he and Pluto aren't here for us, or your masters. He's apparently come for 'a perfection like no other', that he'll 'purify a different way'," Grell explained.

"He's after Katie?" Sebastian asked.

Grell nodded, and Sebastian's eyes flashed a deadly red. He cleared his throat, and faced th two men.

"Now, I know we have a bit to go, before th effects wear off from th Undertaker's elixir, but......" He led off, as the other two filled in the blank.

"I agree, let's go get her," Claude said.

"Me three! And the one that saves her......get her," Grell finished.

The thee took off following Katie's scent. Thy followed it from the town house, to the Phantomhive estate. When thy arrived, everything seemed to be in order....except for the smell of dog, and....and th damned angel.

"He was already here," Sebastian said.

"Where could she be?" Claude asked.

Suddenly, the phone rang. Grell picked up the phone, and answered it.

-

-

"Grell," a voice said, it was the had reaper. Grell's boss.

"Yes sir?" Grell asked.

"You have a new soul to take. Someone named.....Kathryn James? Anyway, you'll find her in th old cemetery," th voice said.

Grell thanked him, and hung up the phone. He then turned to Sebastian and Claude.

"I just got a new assignment. I need to fetch the soul, belonging to Kathryn James," he said.

Sebastian and Claude looked at him, eyes widened. Grell told them she was at th old cemetery. Th three raced there quickly, and when they reached the cemetery, the three began searching. Grell went to a stone tomb, and entered. He then found it to be much larger inside, than outside. He looked around, and found a stone coffin in the center of th room.

It smelled familiar, th room smelled familiar. He heard footsteps, and hid quickly. Then, Ash came, carrying Katie in his arms. She was unconscious! Grell almost growled, when a hand covered his mouth. It was Sebastian. Claude and Sebastian had came in, begin him.

-

-

Claude glared daggers at Ash. If he hurts her, I swear to Satan....He thought. Ash set Katie down on the stone tomb, and began to...to undress her! This is absurd! Claude thought. Thought....he couldn't keep his eyes off Katie. Ash undid her coat, and slid it off of her. He then began to unbutton her crisp white shirt. As he did so, he felt a temptation to attack Ash eight away, and take Katie right then and there but, he controlled himself.

Ash finished unbuttoning her shirt. They three didn't see much, except a smirk play across Ash's face. He didn't slip of her shirt just yet. He went to her shorts, and unbuttoned them. He then, left that, and pulled off her small shoes. He began to delicately pull her knee-high black stockings off. When they were gone, he long, smooth legs were revealed. He then went back up, and began to slid her shorts off. Lewd man......Claude thought, evn though he knew he was worse, since he was watching, and enjoying it.

Once the shorts were gone, Ash raised the upper half of her body. Her head slung back, limply, and he pulled her shirt off, to reveal her slimmed, smooth torso, and her medium, rounded breasts. Claude was almost drooling at the thought of Katie...... Ash then moved his hands down to her waist, and grabbed ahold of her underwear. Clever, strange girl, he thought. She was wearing boxers. Ash scowled at this, and was about to rip the off, when Grell charged at him.

Claude turns to Sebastian, who was already gone. They left me out, he thought. Claude then, hid better, and watched as Grell went and faced Ash. The two parried, and soon, Claude joined, followed by Sebastian. It took a bit, but the three defeated Ash.

-

-

Sebastian turned to Katie. She looked so soft, so vulnerable, so innocent...... He wanted her, he needed her...... Sebastian, lost control. He slammed his hands down on the stone tomb. He looked own at her sleeping face. He bent down, and gently placed his lips on her, forcing entry into the mouth, not leaving a crevice untouched.

-

-

Claude saw Sebastian, and he lost control as well. He traced his fingers up her torso, and began to lick, and kiss at her neck. He kept one hand on one clothed breast, and the other, kept him held up while dominating Katie's neck.

-

-

Grell became savage. He felt a hot desire, as he saw Sebastian and Claude at Katie. He found Sebastian with Katie's mouth, Claude with hr neck, and he decided he'd take.....Wait. Disgusting! He didn't want some human girl! He wanted his wonderful Bassy! The elixir, had finally worn off.........for him anyways.

-

-

Sebastian pulled away every few moments to let Katie breath. He wanted dominance, he wanted her, he wanted it all, and he wanted it now. He growled slightly, when he caught Claude in the corner of his eye, at Katie's neck. He was determined to make her his, and nothing was going to stop him.

-

-

Claude kept at Katie's neck, he wouldn't stop. He placed love marks along her neck, and licked almost every inch, from her jaw line, to her shoulder. When suddenly.......it vanished. The desire was gone, and all that was left, was embarrassment, and humiliation. He was embarrassed of his actions, and humiliated that he'd do such a thing so publicly, and so lewd to a friend of his. He looked at Sebastian, if the elixir had worn off on the rest of them, why not him?