Chapter 27

Where am I? I thought. It was hot, and dark.

"Well, you've been sent to hell, for your crimes against humanity," a deep voice said.

I stood up and brushed myself off. I rolled up the sleeves of my dress shirt, and racked my knuckles.

"Oi! Show you're face so I can smash it! I ain't dead, and I did well in my previous life," I snarled.

"You better watch your tongue-" "Shut up already! I have a eal to fulfill, and I have friends to protect. Now, you give me back my life, or I'm coming after you with all I've got!" I snarled.

"Try it. If you win, you can return to your home," the deep voice said.

"Alright, show your damned self," I said. I was a little happy.... I was back to my normal height! I smiled, and waited, but nothing came.

"Oi! You coming or what?" I called out.

Suddenly a man, well, a shadow with the figure of a man, came out. He smiled and I saw pointed teeth.

"Well, you're quite the welcoming committee," I said.

The shadow dashed forward, and slashed my side. I didn't care! I wanted to go back! I turned around I kicked what I thought to PE it's head, but my leg went straight through it! When it grabbed my leg, I grabbed it's head, and smashed our heads together. This time, it worked. When it was feigning away, I hopped on my free foot, and gave it all I got.

When the shadow sunk into the floor, and disappeared, clearly in pain, I crossed my arms, and smiled.

"Now, send me back," I snarled.

"Well, you didn't win, but.... I like your spirit," the deep voice said. I smiled, and that thanked him. Everything began to get bright.......