Chapter 30

"Now, Katie, you and I have a contract. I must fulfill this contract. Understood?" He said.

"Hn...." Was all I said.

His eyes flashed pink, and had no effect on me. He looked at me, with a frown.

"Katie, do you not understand the importance of the situation?" He asked.

"Hn...." I said again. He leaned his face closer to mine, my heart felt light, and I became nervous.

"I'm taking that as a no. I hate dogs......" He mumbled the last part.

"Well if you don't like dogs, then why are you here with me?" I asked.

"You're not a dog, or a demon hound," Sebastian said.

"What? Then explained it to me, All Powerful Perv," I said.

"You aren't a demon hound, you're just a regular human, blessed by my father," he said, with malice.

"Blessed? Wait.....so I'm still human?" I asked excitedly.

"Indeed. So, quite the puppy dog act," he snarled.

I laughed, and smiled. I acted like an idiot, and embarrassed myself. It was a cruel joke played by Satan. He blessed me to understand demonic creatures, such as Pluto, and to be able to become one of them. Other than that, I'm just a human! I laughed, and Sebastian looked at me, greatly confused.

"What is so funny?" Sebastain asked.

"First of all, your jealousy, second, my incompetence, third, you haven't seemed to notice I'm wearing a man's clothes," I said, summing it up.

"Wait, what?" He looked down at me, and he wore a frown on his face.

"Why are you wearing Lau's clothes?" He asked.

"Pluto brought them to me," I said.

Sebastian then rested his head between my breasts. He laid down, and eased his grip on my wrists.

"Sebastian," I said. No reply.

"Sebastian," I repeated. Still, no reply.

"Bassy!" I mimicked Grell's voice, and he cringed.

I hate one other thing that he might respond to, but I was embarrassed by it, very badly......

"M-m......" I said the word inaudibly.

His eyes looked up at me.

"Ma-mas-mast......." I began to try and say he word, but it came up choppy.

He began to smile, and I took a deep breath, making his head move up and down with my chest. I closed my eyes, and opened my mouth.

"M-master," I said, feeling my heart jump slightly.

He sat up, and cupped my face in his hands. He smiled down at me.

"Yes, my dear?" He asked.

I opened my eyes, and he was nose to nose with me. I felt my heart jumping, and his eyes turned slightly pink. I forgot what I was going to say.....

"Please, before you ask, repeat yourself," he said in his silky voice.

"M-ma-mas-mast-mas-mat-ma....." I couldn't form the word again.

He looked down at me, disappointed.

"Come on," he said.

"Mast-ma-mast-mast-t-master...." I finally managed.

"And again," he commanded.

"M-mas-s-s-master," I said.

"And again," he repeated.

"M-master," I said.

"Again," he said.

"Damned man! How many times do you want me to say it? Master! There you go!" I snarled.

"That's a good girl, now, for your reward," he said.

I looked at him confused. He brought his lips close to !one, I felt his breath.

"So, what is it? What did I win?" I asked, he pulled away, and looked at me, shocked and confused.

"What.....did you win?" He asked.

"Yeah, you said I get a reward, now what is it? No, I don't take dog biscuits, or dresses, or jewels," I said.

"What did you win....." He repeated.

He got off me, and walked to his door. He repeatedly muttered 'What did you win...?', and left. I sat up, and brushed myself off. I needed some of my clothes. Too bad that I've never actually gotten new clothes since I came here. I've always stolen them from other people, or wore clothes that didn't fit me. I actually never found the clothes I had arrived in.....

My thoughts were interrupted by Pluto barging through door, dragging Mey-rin, and Bard, who was followed by Finny. Pluto tried to tackle me, and I dodged him, making him land on the other side of the bed, on the floor. Mey-rin, Bard and Finny were lat on their faces, on the floor in front of me. I looked down at them, then helped them up. When I got them up, and a thought came into my mind.

"Um, would you guys be able to help me with something?" I asked, a bit nervous.

"What is it? Whatever it is, we'll do our best to help you!" Finny said.

"Well..... I need some clothes," I said.

"But Katie, you're wearing cloths," Mey-rin said.

"Wait..... Those are Lau's clothes!" Bard exclaimed.

"Pluto brought them to me," I explained.

Suddenly Pluto clung to my back, making me fall over. He nibbled on my ear and I called for a little help. Finny grabbed Pluto off of me, and I rubbed my ear. Even as a human, he was so canine.....

"We'll help you! It shouldn't be a problem," Bard said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll just ask the master for some money," Bard said.

We all went to Ceil's study, and he looked at us. When we asked him for some money, he said no. When we told him what it was for, he repeated his reply. As the four of us began to leave, he stopped us.

"Have any of you seen Sebastian? He's been acting rather strangely," Ceil said.

"No," I replied, lying on my behalf.

The four of us went downstairs, and sat in the kitchen.

"I can't believe he said no!" Bard said.

"The young master seemed to enjoy Katie's company, I thought for sure he'd given us some money," Finny said.

"What're going to do?" Mey-rin asked.

"There is one other person....." I said with a smile.

"Who?" Bard asked.

"Why, my dear friend, Alois!" I exclaimed.

The three declined coming with me, and I accepted their answers. I then left the mansion,and made my way to Trancy Manor, for the first time in a long while.