00.05

word count; 1,278

[edited]

August's nerves are relaxed, laying in the bed that feels equivalent to a soft cloud. Soft shaven legs laying on Harry's bare chest. Floral robe lazily on her shoulders.

"Feels so good, little boy." August moans

Harry looks up, his wet tongue licking through her folds. Melting into the soft skin of her clït. Spit gathering over her slick püssy. His nose inhaling the scent if her hair, smelling of faint vanilla.

"Fingers baby, inside." August mumbles, her hair rustling against the sheets.

Harry looks up, his eyes watching the art that lays before him. Soft skin glowing under the sunshine that sneaks in from the shade. Her nipples erect, her juices glistening on her caramel skin.

The pads of his two fingers press gently against the wet skin. Where he pushes them gently inside her, August's thighs begin to tighten. Her natural reaction, toes beginning to curl.

Oh, how good it feels to be stripped of all your thoughts.

"Faster, little boy." August says breathlessly, a loud gulp you can hear from afar. Adams apple bobbing in her throat although you can faintly see it.

"Like this?" Harry says softly

Sol and Luna can hear him, the familiar scent of his body tickles across the cats nose. Jumping on top of the bed, nearing his back where the fat cat lays soundly.

A chuckle rumbles through his throat, "One of the cats is laying on my back."

"It's Sol." August chuckles, fingers slipping through his hair.

"More." She says, yanking his locks.

"Faster, make me cum boy." August mumbles, her eyes drooping as she slowly waits for the high to reach her.

Those slender fingers push in and out of her, quickly. Until his ears are filled with the sound of sloshing. As well as soft moans and whines, a sweet noise that he grows to love.

"Little... boy, I need your tongue." August says, gasping

Harry obeys the woman, his tongue laying down once more on her clït. Except his tongue is retracted and his lips are wrapped around the nub beginning to suck.

Which fills the females stomach wuth a sweet enticing burn. It crackles within her, rumbling through her body causing her thighs to shake.

"Fu-- fück!" August grunts, her hips squirming but the male tries his best to hold on to them. Sol jumps from Harry's back onto the bed crawling over August's stomach.

August's juices pour onto his tongue as well as his lips. Causing them to glisten, a sheer coat of gloss it looks like.

"Mhm. Yummy." Harry licks his lips, letting the taste of her liquids soak into his taste buds

"I know, I taste like french vanilla and berries." August sits up, her breasts laying calmly on her chest now. Where it still heaves.

"You wish." Harry smiles

"I do," August smirks, wrapping the robe properly around her.

"Good boy." August pats his head, slowly stroking his curls. He enjoys it, the praise. Harry pushes his face in her hand caressing the skin.

"I'm tired now," August falls back down on her bed. Back meeting the cushion as where as he lays next to her.

"Me too."