00.07

word count; 1,442

[edited]

"You're late I said 11."

"I know, my parents took forever to sleep." Harry sighs, looking up smiling at August.

"Well come in," She kisses his cheek, making him stop in his tracks he pushes her into the wall.

Lips attached, his foot kicks the door closed. His tongue pushing past into her mouth.

"Save your tongue for my půssy." August breathes, a faint smile on her lips.

"Is that right?" He whispers

"Yes." She moans, his head pushed into her breasts he pushes them together.

His slick tongue swipes against her nipple. Sucking, nibbling softly it's a soft hum of pleasure.

"Please, baby, eat me already." August groans

He complies, of course he does. He lowers himself on his knees, lifting up her oversized shirt. Revealing her peach colored underwear, that he pulls down to her feet. She faintly pushes them away, his hand lifting her leg.

Slowly his tongue licks her clit, stopping to suck gently. Her body shivers, reacting to the sweet sryupy pleasure.

"God, you're so good." August moans, biting down on her lip.

Harry continues to eat his meal, sucking gently on the inside of her thighs, swiping his tongue inside her. Nearing her closer with each tease, lick and suck to her orgasm.

"Shit, Harry, what did I tell you to call me?"

"Mommy." He says

"Your pussy tastes so good, mommy." Harry coos softly, his thumb gently rubbing over her soaked clït.

"Does it now?" August strains, panting at a faster pace.

"Yes, mommy."

"Mhm, keep eating." August demands, gripping his hair pulling him closer to her crotch.

Which smells and tastes acidic there's nothing french vanilla about her pussy. On his tongue lays, the salt in her juices, a musty pocketed smell and the faint scent of the ocean from her pubes.

Something he could get used to.

"More." She begs

"Yes, mommy." Harry complies

"Oh, god. You're teasing me, you're teasing me. It hurts." August whines, her hand now white holding onto the doorknob to keep her balance.

"I'm sorry Mommy." Harry says softly

His fingers trail up her leg to her thigh, inside of her warm, soft hole. She croaks out a moan, the sensation of being filled soothing her impatience to release.

"You like that, mommy?" Harry asks

"Yes, yes." She gulps

And with several more stroaks, her orgasm washes down on her body like the shower head releasing it's cool water, soaking into to her pores the creases in her skin. Dripping down to her toes, where a puddle swims.

"Oh... oh, god." She pants, her breaths becoming slower. She's calming down.

"Come on." Harry chuckles, wiping his mouth on her shirt. Imprinting the scent onto his skin.

"You don't have to carry me, I had an orgasm. I didn't get shot." August sighs

"Still doing it." Harry shrugs