00.12

hi, im putting this in bold letters so hopefully you will see it. the picture above, yeah that one. its my instagram, i would really LOVE x1828 of you would follow me, and gas me up because i run on other peoples validation. hahaha just dm me saying ur from wattpad and i will spam ur pics and luv u. ❤ (@sssmuckersss) 3 s' on each end. OH AND PLEASE EXCUSE MY HORRENDOUS ANDROID EMOJIS.

also add me on snapchat because i saw my friend get 70 views on her story and again i run on validation from social media hahahahaha. (@cruzsie)

+

word count; 1,247

[nonedited]

"Is this what do in all your hookups?" 

"Shut up," August says, buckling the straps on his wrist. On the left a small is attached to two leather straps. 

"What is that?"

"It's going to make you shut up." August smiles, putting the ball in his mouth and trapping it onto the back of his head. 

"Now you're going to not talk, at all." August smiles

"I haven't done this in a while, I have some tricks." 

The day begins with August pulling out a thick bright yellow vibrator, and Harry's eyes widen. Her nails rail down the curved plastic object.

"You're not putting that in my ass." His voice is very muffled, but August can make out what he's saying.

"Oh, wrong one." August giggles instead she grabs adjustable gel ring that is tinted a soft grey.

"What's that?"

"Didn't I say, you wont be talking?" August groans, lifting her hand and striking him on the chest with a flogger. A bright white color, embellished with metal squared pins on the handle. 

"You're so delicious." August hums, crawling onto the bed- knees sinking into the cushion of the bed. 

"Like, everytime I think of you... it's créme, strawberries, vanilla cake and cold refreshing air." August trails, her eyes staring down on his body.

Suddenly the energy in the room is placed with warmth. Not a scolding heat, with each touch he becomes undone. Lace, and lace untying and her hands dig deep in his stomach pulling out his plush..

"Oh fuck!" Harry groans, his eyes rolling back in annoyance.

The sound of skin rubbing against eachother is no longer available. Diminished into the fade of the lamp light. Her finger presses it for it to be off, isntead the warm golden Christmas lights that decorate her room. They lay on her skin softly, dripping onto his as their bodies move and her whip cracks.

"Yeah, harder. Do you like this?" August whines, her skin hot like the sidewalk in the summer. Yet soft to the touch, slippery as he grips her arm.

"N- no touching." She stutters finding it hard to form a word when a cock is inside you along with a vibrator strapped to the base.

The soft gel toy squishes against his pubic hair, coating thestrands with her juice. "So good, so good."

"Come on, come for me again." August whines, digging her nails into his chest. The whip discarded onto the bed. His chest glows with red marks, where the whip has cracked.

They trail down, where her hand slaps his face. His cheek meets the soft comforter, enjoying the pain very much. So, much he doesn't even realize he's gripping August's arms fucking himself up into her.

The feeling is so weaking she can't even push his arms off. She can only enjoy the thick pulse of her heart. The sweet scent of sex and the thick, gooey pleasure coating over her body.

"O- oh my god!" August screams, her back arching as her hands reach behind her grabbing his legs.

"No.. no..." She whines as she cums, squirting all over his balls.

She unstraps the red ball from his mouth tossing it across the room. It lands with a smack and she climbs off him. Yanking his hair to have him bend over the bed.

"What is this?" Harry asks

"Just something." August pants, chuckling yanking his pants down. Revealing black underwear.

"Now since you didn't call me mommy when I told you to. You're going to get punished." August grunts

She grips yet another whip in her decorated drawer. This time a thick paddle is weighed in her hands.

"Come on, don't be a bitch. Arch your back." August slaps his back with her hands, causing him to groan.

"No fussing."

Two slaps, three slaps, six his ass glows with red. His tip, peeking out his underwear drools with precum. The feeling is so inviting yet shoving, some thing that makes his skin tingle and melt at the exact same time.

"What's my name?" August asks

"M-mommy." Harry pants, gulping

"Is that right?" August teases, running her nails up and down his creamy thighs. Tracing a faint birthmark.

"Yes, mommy please let me come." Harry whines

"Oh, you want mommy to let you come?" August chuckles

"Have you been a good boy?"

"Yes, mommy. I have I've been such a good boy." Harry gulps

"Turn over... quickly before I change my mind!" She yells slapping his hip as he turns around.

His cock, fully erect drooling and his base a faint purple. "This is how your cock should look baby. All nice and red and swollen for mommy. Yes?"

"Yes mommy, yes." Harry nods, his hands unknowingly gripping for hers.

August smiles sweetly, her teeth showing through. Again, to her drawer she grabs a thick black candle.

"Mommy.." Harry whines

"No whining, no nothing. Shut up." August wacks his thighs causing his hands to grip the sheets.

His body is throbbing, it glows red from all the stinging in pain. Except the pleasure that mixes with it is exhilarating.

The flick of the lighter causes him to interrupthis thoughs. He watches as she lights the candle. Walking towards him, her tongue layering over her lips.

"Jerk your cock.. slowly." August instructs

As the wax melts, she titls the candle having the hot wax fall on his chest. He groans loudly, flinching.. but his cock grows solid.

"Ugh, mommy." He gasps

"I want you to hold the candle. And i want you to pour the wax on yourself. Anywhere you want." August smiles, flicking his nipple with the other hand.

"Yes mommy."

"Mhm.. looks so delicous." She smacks her lips as she looks at his cock. Heated from all the abuse and neglect.

"Please.." 

"The wax." August says, slapping his stomach causing his body to flinch slightly. He tilts the candle,  while flexing his stomach trying to prepare for the hot wax about to splash on his skin.

Once it does, that's when she wraps her mouth around his cock. Bobbing down slowly, to find her pace. Her saliva coating his rod, while her tongue slides up and down. The tip of his cock pokes her uvula, which causes her gag relax to blossom.

Her slight chokes cause his ears to slightly perk. Harry's hands grow weak as the candle begins to slip from his grip, and falls down onto his stomach. Causing August to flinch, she grabs the candle; which she begins to take it out and throw it across the room.

Sucking his dick sloppily, saliva covers her mouth and his cock. More and more, until his breaths are choked. His balls swell and then release as his thick spunk shoots in her mouth. A salty tangy taste that makes her gag.

"More fruit." She groans, shaking her head. "Eat some fruit."