00.06

word count; 1,021

[edited]

update ya dumb bitch

Alone, the boy sits on the couch watching the reruns of the weather forecast. Where his now favorite meteorologist stands.

Talking about how sunny it will be in Chicago.

Although he lives in Whiting, Indiana he just thought switching to this channel would be a good decision.

His dog barks, yet again hearing a noise outside. A car door closing, the furry animal hops off Harry's lap. Scurrying off to stand in front of the door.

"What is it now, Dog?" Harry groans, laying down further onto the couch staring at August's wide hips that pokes out from the sides of her dress.

"Cute," He mumbles

"We're home, honey." His mother walks in into the room, carrying bags.

Not groceries even, just shopping bags.

"Great," Harry says sarcastically

"Hello, have fun being alone?" Pedro smiles, carrying more bags.

Harry ignores his stepfather.

"We got you some stuff for the new school year Harry." Anne giggles

"Don't remind me." Harry says seriously

Can he not enjoy this lovely afternoon?

"Pedro really splurged on you." Anne says loudly from the kitchen.

"Wow, thank you Pedro." Harry says loudly-- sarcastically.

"Take the bags to his room for him, he needs to take the dog for a walk. Get the leash Harry!" Anne yells

Harry sighs, moving upstairs to where his room is full of designer bags. Dressed only in his boxers, his hands begin to rummage through the bags finding a pair of jeans.

Along with a army green sweatshirt, quickly he slips his feet into his pumas.

"Hurry up, Harry!" Anne calls

"Already wearing the clothes?" Pedro smiles

"Don't flatter yourself Dad." Harry says sarcastically

Pedro rolls eyes, moving past the boy to walk up the stairs. Harry jogs to the kitchen snatching the leash from the counter to attatch to his dog. Walking back to snatch the money off the counter.

"Let's go, Dog." Harry calls, gently
yanking the animal out the door.

Dog sneezes loudly, his small legs pattering on the concrete. Summer air hitting Harry's face, a cool breeze melts with it.

"Nice day." Harry smiles

Not wanting to be in the house, Harry walks Dog for about an hour. Taking breaks every now and then in the shade to play a game on his phone.

"Let's walk to the store, I'm thirsty and I know you are too." Harry sighs, picking up the dog and stuffing the animal in his sweater.

Quickly he walks across the small street to a nearby Walgreens. Thank goodness in this small town everythings close.

A cashier greets him but he only waves shortly pushing Dogs head back into the sweater. Dog licks at the boys chest causing Harry to tap his head whispering a, "No."

Harry grabs a Dasani water, along with a large Arizona tea, then another one. His leg being pushed up so Dog doesn't slip out of the sweater even though it's tucked into his tight pants.

"Did I get you pregnant?" A voice chuckles

Harry looks over to see August with a bundles of Arizona tea in her cart and plenty of vegetables chips.

"No," Harry says

"Is that who I think it is?" August gasps, walking close to the boy. Dog's head sticks out his sweater.

"Hi, friend!" August says excitedly, moving her hands away from the cart handle to greet Dog.

"Silly dog, what are you doing in Harry's sweater?" August giggles

"What's his name?" August asks

"Dog." Harry answers simply

"Wow, how original and amazing." She says flatly

"Whatever." Harry shrugs

"He's so cute, just like his owner." August smiles, leaning in to press a kiss to his lips.

Harry's eyes lull, puckering out to meet hers. Tongue swiping against her bottom lip. The softness yet slight roughness of his tongue moves against hers, saliva melting into one. Tongues melting... slowly. Until it ends.

"Your lips taste like," August sucks on his bottom lip, biting it gently. "jelly."

"I had a bagel this morning with McDonald's jelly." Harry shrugs

"I miss your tongue boy." August sighs, pouting.

"You're the one who said you didn't want me to eat your püssy anymore." Harry says bluntly

An older lady, turns around gawking at them.

"You got a problem?" August asks, almost sweetly.

The lady walks away, shaking her head, "I know but... it was really good."

"Yeah," Harry sighs, "I could come over and do it."

"Soon, please." August smiles

"And I want you to call me something while you're doing it." August suggests

"Like what?" Harry asks

"Mommy." August grins

Harry walks down the sidewalk alone, finally setting the dog down where he drinks the water from Harry's cupped hands.

"Let's go back, I've got plans with August Dog." Harry whispers, almost excitedly.

They begin to walk back home, Dog starts to bark loudly. A boy, and two girls are coming their way. Harry grimaces because he knows them, graduating seniors of 2016.

"Hey, Harry." The boy says loudly, trying to get Harry's attention.

Harry looks in their direction, smiling a welcoming smile although he does not want to be bothered with them at all.

"Kash, what's going on?" Harry smiles

"Nothing much, really. Gonna go to the movies real quick with my sister and her friend. They want to see some boring ass kids movie." Kash chuckles, his large hand pushing back his blonde hair that hung over his green eyes not long ago.

"That sounds nice, just walking my dog, Dog."

"I remember him, you brought him to school once- you're fucking wild. You made him piss on Mrs. Lovats desk." Kash begins to guffaw with laughter.

Harry nods and chuckles, folding his arms and the boy grabs his stomach.

"Oh, right. I've been meaning to ask you for some green. D'Shaun wants some to, I have his number written down just call him."

"Yeah, yeah I got you man. Text me on that shit." Harry nods

"Thanks. I'll see you." Kash smiles

That wasn't so bad.

He continues to walk home, dropping off his beloved pet at his house. After, he sits on his porch wondering how it'll go with August.