00.09

word count; 2,096

[unedited]

"If you have a baby bottle second row, tenth box. You win a bottle of wine and a case of French cookies. Fancy." August announces

"No one?" August asks

Nobody responds, "Guess these are mine."

"Ah que no." Marosyl snaps her fingers, gesturing for her to put them down.

August laughs, picking up the next gift. "If you have a pacifier I'm in the seventh row, fifth box. You win a luxury Ambiance vibrator. Wow Marosyl, she's a sleaze."

"We're all grown women here, and... grown men." Marosyl mumbles, laughing

"Me! I have it!" A short lady, know as Ginger yells

"Harry, please check her card." August says warmly

Harry grabs the card from the women, checking it. "Yes, she's got it."

The ladies cheer, August hands her the box. "Loyd dont worry mister have your poker game let her have the bedroom to herself!" August laughs

The ladies laugh loudly, cheering Ginger on as she waves the vibrator in the air.

"Alright, last one whoever has a pink bow in the fifth box in the seventh row... get's a gourmet coffee maker in a luxurios mahogany color." August announces, smiling as she struggles to hold up the box.

"I have it!" A lady- August can't  really remember her name but she's sure it's something like Bobbi.

"Congratulations!" August says loudly, clapping everyone joins in.

"Isn't she a great host?" Marosyl laughs

"Yeah!" Someone yells in the distant

Chuckles are heard from the crowd, August steps down patting Harrys chest.

"Let's get come cake and leave." August smiles

August walks down the hall, people give her high fives as she dramatically bows. Harry grabs to pieces of cake. Wrapping to tops in foil, before setting it down on their table.

"Time for the gender reveal!" Marosyl says

Her husband is seem bringing out a large black balloon and large sharp pin.

"Yes, Marosyl. I bet you $20 dollars it's another girl!" August yells, smiling

"You're on! It's a boy, I swear." Marosyl days through the microphone, winking at August.

Her husband takes the microphone from her; gingerly setting it down on a nearby speaker.

Marosyl steps back, covering her mouth with one hand and the needle in the other. Her hand lifts, popping the balloon. Pink sparkling paper splashes everywhere.

Marosyl shrieks, "Oh my god, a girl!"

"Told her." August shrugs

"Where's my twenty?" August laughs walking down the aisle once more. Hugging Marosyl tightly.

"Congratulations mama." August laughs

"Here, Flaco! Give her a twenty." Marosyl yells

"No, no, I'm fine girly. I'll take the wine." She winks

Marosyl rolls her eyes, hugging August once more. They soon leave, night falling on the sky. Moonlight silky on her skin, legs open as she drives. His hands near his thighs holding the cake in place and wine.