A.T.B 24

Please read the following!

Hey guys, so if you don't know I did start my first year of college so updating will be done periodically when I have time.

You can follow me on snapchat and keep up with me. Send me a message on snapchat of you're favorite color so I can add you back!!!

Also make sure you check out my new book, it's going to be easier for me to update that book than ATB

Thanks so much for being understanding guys! I love you & enjoy the chapter!

"Mom?" I questioned seeing her laying on the sofa with Dee sitting beneath her on the floor. I was in disbelief seeing her home right now.

Dee rushed to me and hugged my hips. "Look mommy's home Tatyi." Deon said jumping up and down in excitement. I rubbed her head and smiled down at her happy that she was happy.

"I see that Dee, why don't you go in the kitchen and fix mommy a pb and J sandwich." I told her kissing her forehead.

"What are you doing here mom?" I asked her taking Deon's spot on the floor and facing her.

"Is that anyway to talk to your mother? Aren't you happy to see me?" she asked. Of course I was happy to see my mother, I was just surprised that she was here.

"Of course, I'm happy to you mommy. I'm just surprised." I told her kissing her cheek and rubbing her fragile forearm.

"I'm surprised to be here, they said a donor donated funds to cover my medical expenses." She told me.

"A donor? Did they leave a name?" I asked her.

She shook her head no. "All they left were there initials. C.K, I think they were."

"What did you just say?" I asked her snapping my head up at her.

"I said all they left were the initials C.K." she said again as Deon walked back in the living room with a sloppy peanut butter and jelly sandwich in her hand.

"Can I borrow the car?" I asked her. My mom had her Toyota parked in the garage but I never felt the need to use it because I felt that was disrespect while she was gone.

I quickly jumped up once she gave me the nod okay and kissed her and mom's cheek and told her I would be back later. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I had to go see him. I needed to go see him.

I started up the car and drove to his house remembering where I went that one night after the incident with Antwan. I turned on his street and saw his car in front of his house. I parked the car on the curb and slowly calmed my nervs down before I got out of the car and made it to his door.

Ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door, I waited back until someone answered. When the door open, I didn't expect to see who I saw open the door.

"What the hell you doing here?" Yasmine asked as she opening the door with a pink silk robe wrapped loosely around her body with her bra revealing in a pair of black plumps.

"I was here to talk to C.K, but I see he's taking the trash out right now." I snapped out her, surprising her and me.

"Excuse me? What the fuck did you just say?" she asked stepping closer, but before she could C.K stepped out from the back and intervened between the two of us. He tried to grab my arm but I quickly snatched away from him.

"What are you doing here Rook?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter anymore." I told him backing away only for him to get closer. "I see you're busy, so you can go back to what you were doing."

"Just let that bitch go C.K." Yasmine shouted trying to step closer to me, but was pushed back in to the house with the door slammed in her face.

I shook my head and walked away from him and back to the car. I felt him grab my arm and push me against the car blocking me from getting in.

"Calm down alright, it's not even like that." He told me wrapping his arm around my waist. I shook my head trying to get out of his reach.

I couldn't believe how stupid I was, but somehow I saw it coming and couldn't even become upset by it.

"I don't care what you do Carlos." I said putting a heavy emphasis on his name. "I knew what to expect right? So how can I get mad." I told him shaking my head.

"It's not like that," he told me grabbing my chin. "I walked in the house and saw her like that and then that's when you came knocking. If I say something, then I mean it." He told me placing his forehead on mine.

"I just don't want to look stupid fighting a fight where I always come up losing." I told him as unwanted tears began to flow down my face.

"Trust me you're not. I'm telling you the truth. I told you I would try and I meant that. Don't question it." He told me wiping my tears and kissing my cheek.

"Come on," he said grabbing my hand and walking back to his house and opening the door where Yasmine sat lounging on the sofa.

"I thought you got rid of that hoe. Why is she still here?" Yasmine asked jumping up.

"Why are you here?" I asked no longer willingly to take care anymore of her shit.

C.K once again jumped in between the two of us and directed me sit down in the recliner chair furthest from her across the room.

"You need to bounce Yasmine, you were never invited here in the first place." He told her.

"So you just gonna throw me out over this fat hoe?" she asked in disbelief. "Okay I see, trust I will get mine." She said with a smirk before grabbing a black duffel bag that sat by the door and proceeded to leave.

C.K sighed in exhaustion running his hands over his face. He plopped down on the love seat and started to pat the seat next to him as a sign to come sit next to him. I slowly got up and sat by him as he threw his arm across my shoulders.

"So what you made you come over in the first place?" he asked staring intensively at me.

"I know what you did." I told him.

He rubbed his chin. "What you mean by that?" he asked.

"I know you paid my mom's hospital bills and allowed her to get home treatment." I told him.

He shook his head and looked away. "Nah, that wasn't me." He said he smirked.

I smiled and looked down rubbing his knee. "Yeah it was, and I just wanted to say thank you so much." I told him kissing his lips softly.

"You don't have to thank me for something like that." He whispered grabbing on to my face and deepening the kiss. A small voice inside told me to actually trust this guy and take a chance on him.