A.T.B 28

I HATE this chapter, so I know y'all will too. I already know it's shitty and short so PLEASE don't comment about it because I already know it! I want to rewrite it but I haven't posted in a while. But I'm going to do better because this is not my best work so enjoy.

UNEDITED. Excuse the mistakes.

Waking up that next morning, my mind was all over the place. I felt so different, in a good way of course. I chuckled under my breath thinking about how my ass was crying, as I turned from my side to look up at the ceiling.

I glanced next to me to see C.K still knocked out laying on his stomach while cradling the pillow like his life depended on it. I rolled over and wrapped arm around his naked torso and laid my head on his wide tattooed back.

I began kissing his shoulder as I watched him stir in his sleep before he finally opened his eyes. He stared at me sleepily and kissed the side of my head while turning on his side to wrap his long arm around my naked body.

"Why you up so damn early?" he crooked out.

"I'm an early bird." I shrugged running my fingers through his hair. I was kind of excited that he's letting his hair grow it. It was so curly and untamed with the sides faded.

"Well come and get this worm early bird." He said making himself laugh as I straight faced him.

"Ha ha ha, you are so funny." I said being dry and sarcastic.

"I know I am." He mumbled kissing my neck.

I shrugged away from him, "Don't be kissing on me, you made me miss school." I told him.

"Fuck school." He said. "I can teach you a few lesson today." his hand began roaming up and down my thigh.

"Maybe you can teach me something in the shower." I softly spoke withdrawing myself from his arms and walking into the master bathroom. While the shower ran I decided to brush my teeth.

C.K finally got out of bed and walked into the bathroom in all his naked glory with everything swinging from left to right. I couldn't help but watch his beautiful physique as he made his way to the toilet to release himself.

"Stop watching me creep." he mumbled as he flushed the toilet and walked behind me wrapping his around across my chest. I loved looking at our height difference in the mirror as he rested his boney ass chin on top of my head.

"I'm not a creep if it's mine." I told him smirking.

He chuckled, "Yeah, you do think it's yours." he said making my head snap back at him.

"Don't play with me." I told him shrugging him off of me only for him to wrap himself tighter around me.

"You wanna fuck in the shower?" he whispered seductively in my ear causing a shiver to run down my back.

"Do you have to be so vulgar?" I asked turning and wrapping my arms around his neck.

Looking in his eyes, I would have never thought I would be right here with him let alone any man. I honestly saw myself living a loveless life and just taking care of Deon until she was old enough, but yet here I was. Allowing myself to be cared for and loved. I was in love. I loved C.K.

"I wouldn't be me if I wasn't." C.K said knocking me out of my thoughts.

I wanted to tell him how I felt, but I knew our relationship would be altered and I wasn't sure if it would be for the better or not.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the shower I was running and slipped in behind me. Taking my bath lily from ULTA I lathered it with my favorite body wash, ran it under water, and began washing circle on C.K's chest.