A.T.B 08

Before you began to read I want to let you guys know that I have a new story out called Undercover Hoe. Check it out, I know you'll love it. It's something different and new from yours truly.

| C H A P T E R 0 8 |

"Would you stop it already?!" I yelled out angrily. "Do it again and I'll pluck you."

"Hey, no need to resort to violence." Genesis said rolling her eyes.

"Well if you stop trying to eat my fries." I replied smacking her hands as she moved in to steal another fry. "Then maybe I wouldn't have to resort to violence."

"You guys are really funny." Kriss said laughing next to us.

Ever since we met her we kind of clicked and just been hanging around like we were lost friends. It felt really good to call them my friends. I've never hand many friends and the ones I did have didn't stay long after the accident.

"It's not funny Kriss, I'm really about to commit murder if she tries to steal my food again." I said to her as I picked up my plastic white Spork and pointed in Genesis face as a threat as if to say 'try me'.

"You wouldn't dare." She said.

"Try me, I've done a lot of things that I never would have guess to be doing so stabbing you wouldn't be the worst." I admitted.

She snarled and threw her hands up in defeat. "You win this round, but trust me this isn't over." She growled. We stared at each other for a few minutes giving off evil glares before we finally burst out laughing.

"You guys are so weird." Kriss said taking a bite into her burger.

"Yeah whatever, so are you excited about your date tomorrow?" Genesis asked.

"I don't know," I spoke honestly. "It's like I have a bad feeling about going on this date with him." I told them.

"Would you stop worrying so much about it? I know everything is going to be fine. Those are just your nerves talking." Genesis said sipping on her milk.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I told her looking around the cafeteria. I looked out of the large window that gave an overview of the courtyard and saw C.K and the whole gang eating lunch out there.

"You guys want to go outside?" I asked suddenly feeling like I need a breath of fresh air.

"Why? What's outside?" Kriss asked.

"Her man is outside, that's what." Genesis said making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever. Do y'all want to go out there or not?" I asked impatiently.

"I'm down for whatever." "Hell yeah, let's go!" Kriss and Genesis replied simultaneously.

We all got up and dumped our plastic trays in garbage bins as we made our way outside to the courtyard where the guys were talking and smoking. As we walked up them they all suddenly got quiet and stared at us.

"Damn, take a picture and it'll last longer motherfuckers." Genesis said making me slap her arm.

"Ouch yo, the fuck you do that for?" she said rubbing her arm. I threw her a hard look that only made her ignore me more.

"Watch your mouth," C.K told Genesis giving straight look. I looked at her and watched as she just rolled her eyes and kept her mouth shut. Gene was pretty tough but she was no match to C.K.

"What are y'all doing out here anyways?" Kenneth spoke up.

"I just wanted to hang out with the crew." I told them stepping up and taking a seat on the bench not too far from C.K.