Is he real?

The colors of the sunlight shine so bright

It’s a shame those colors would turn into a dark night

Pink, green, yellow, orange

These mixtures can

I scribbled over the page I was writing on and started a new one. Why couldn’t I get this right? It was only one poem. I had done millions before and yet I had to choose one of the only words that did not rhyme. I huffed angrily and slammed my book in my face frustrated. Inspire me something, someone even. I bit on the bottom of my pencil, scrunching my nose tightly, when I heard a rustle of leaves behind me. I turned around immediately and found myself staring up at one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. He looked as if he walked right out of a commercial for skin, hair and teeth products. He skin completely flawless was an unusual scary white yet contrasted perfectly with all his facial features. His lips were red like roses and his eyes the color of emeralds covered with long dark luscious lashes. His hair as black as midnight blew across his face elegantly although not becoming frizzy like my own.  Although he was wearing a normal outfit you could tell he was uncomfortable with a light squirm from his legs in his jeans.

“Who are you?” I asked in the state of shock.

At first the Greek god didn’t say anything but when he did I felt as if I could just melt in his voice. I didn’t even know how to describe it. It was so much better than perfect, more melodic than angels singing. His voice sounded as if he was born to rule.

“Caspiano, I am Caspiano.” He said staring down at me. Caspiano, such a beautiful and unique name, whoever he was perfectly.

“You mean like Prince Caspian from Narnia.” I blurted out unaware of what I just said.

I scolded my lips and my face burned red in embarrassment as he chuckled a deep, rich laugh.

“Oh gosh I did not just say that!” I muttered underneath my breath. For some reason this made him laugh louder.

“I’m afraid you did and too answer your question and no I do not know of this Prince Caspian from Narnia you speak of.” His expression was of confusion and amusement. How he spoke was obvious he wasn’t from here in Australia. None of the accents I had heard before matched his. I think I was more surprised that he had never watched Narnia than him being able to hear the sentence I indiscreetly tried to let him hear.

“You’ve never seen Narnia before?” I asked surprised. Well so much for the rule don’t talk to stranger Melody.

“I’m afraid I haven’t. Where is it located on Earth?” Why he spoke as if he was from a rich high class society was beyond me but then again he could be. Then again, maybe I was too mesmerized by those striking green orbs which almost glowed in the slight dawn.

“It’s a movie silly; it was my favorite when I was younger.” I gushed, immediately feeling self conscious as he stared down at my face.

“Well you will have to show this movie you speak of sometime.” He smiled warmly at me flashing his pearly white teeth which looked as if he had gone through a lot of surgery to get those so straight and shiny.

My cheeks immediately burned up changing the color slightly to the shade of his lips.

Was he asking me out?

What do I say?

 I don’t even know his he is I obviously have to say no.

Are you crazy woman do you see this sexy man beast in front of you. Do you think you will ever get a chance like this again!!!