Hitting It Off

-Author's Note: Hi once again to the few of you who read this shitty thing~! I added a picture of Andrew to the top^^. I hope you enjoy!-

I sit for a few minutes, with my new acquaintance Awsten. Lillian had ran over to Andrew a couple moments ago. Then, another handsome man walks up and taps Awsten's shoulder. "Where's Otto?" He asked.

I was slightly confused, but I'll keep out of it. It's not my business. Awsten turns towards him. "Y'know. I'm not sure."

The guy sighed and sat down beside Awsten. "Well I'm too lazy to keep looking for him, so oh well."

Awsten smiles and looks at me. "This is Serena."

The guy grins and Awsten and winks. "Oooh, a lady friend?" He giggles.

Awsten immediately laughs before answering. "Whatever you're thinking, I'm sure is far off." He says to him. Then he looks at me. "And Serena, this is my band mate and best friend, Geoff."

"You're in a band?" I ask.

"Yeah. It's me, him, and our friend Otto." He says with a grin.

"Awesome.. What's it called?" I ask.

"Waterparks.. It's called Waterparks." He says as he leans back in his seat, becoming relaxed.

"You must like Waterparks, huh?" I ask with a laugh.

"Actually, quite the opposite there!" He giggles and then Geoff speaks up.

"We literally hate waterparks." He says before continuing. "They're horrible. Just- terrible."

I couldn't tell if he was being serious or sarcastic, so I just smiled. "Well then" I say.

"Speaking of which, have you seen a guy wearing a beanie, it's black. Long curly brown hair. Hold on..." Geoff pulls his phone out and shows me a picture of someone. "That's Otto. But we don't know where he went."

"Hmm.." I look at the image. "I think so... When I came. I'm pretty sure he was inside with the others but I have no clue now. Sorry..."

"No it's fine! Thanks. He's here somewhere but I'm too lazy and bored to find him." He smiles.

Then Awsten stands up. "I'll be back in a minute, hopefully with Otto."

"M-May I come with you?" I blurt out. I was dreading the thought of being alone around here, without knowing anyone else to talk to. "Uh... Sorry. Nevermind."

"If you want to come look with me, you can!" He waits in his spot. "Besides, an extra set of eyes looking for him isn't that bad right?"

"Yeah, I guess.." I awkwardly stand up, and walk with him.

We walk for about 15 minutes, until we get to the front yard, where I spot the man named Otto, along with Andrew and Lillian. She runs up to me as soon as she sees me and smiles. "Mom!"

I pick her up and hold her on my side, as Awsten jogs over to Otto. "Where the hell did you gooo?"

"Right here." He says with sarcasm, but in a joking tone. I rolled my eyes as a joke.

Andrew walks over to me. "I see you found someone to talk to." He says.

"I could say the same to you." I say to him. "They're in a band together."

"I know." He says. "The girl who invited everyone told me."

"That's nice..." I say, as Lillian jumps down and walks up to Awsten.

"Sir." She tugs on his hand and he looks down at her. "I just now realized your hair is blue. Is it because you're magic?" She asks with a completely serious face.