C#3

So im bad at writing
----------------------------

After the Fight

Luke's pov_••_••_••_••

I. Cant. Believe. We. Just. Fought. About. Eating. Im so stupid this song is ruining my life. If i had just left the couch for 5 minutes to eat the sandwich and Brooklyn wouldn't be gone right now. Im so stupid. I cant believe we did that. We have been fighting like this a lot lately too, just over the most stupid things.

Brooklyn's pov-----

I had to leave the apartment, i called Ari and asked if i could go over to her house, she said yeah so i went over there and left Luke alone. 12 minutes later I had 3 text messages and 4 missed calls from Luke. All the texts were saying that he was sorry and asking where i was. I decided not to text him back yet since we were out shopping and Ari was trying to get me to forget about him.

Once we were done shopping and got back to Ari's house i finally decided to text Luke. He did seem pretty worried about me after all. I texted Luke that I was at a friends house and told him I would be back tomorrow.

Luke's Pov----

Well Brooklyn said she was going to be back tomorrow and said she was staying at a friends house, so i wasn't as worried anymore, but why wasn't she texting me back earlier? Whatever it was probably just nothing, I do hope that she truly is fine.

At 2:40 am I woke up to call from Brook and she said something that i couldn't understand and then hung up, i hope shes fine. I thought that maybe she just had to much to drink and fell back asleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-.
Im so sorry that its super short but its a cliffhanger, and i couldnt think of really anything else to write in this chapter. But trust me next chapter WILL be awesome, because you will get to find out what Brooklyn said and also what is happening and Ari's house

Until next time, byeuiii!!