C#6

Brooks pov:::

The doctor told me that Ari might not remember everybody or a lot about her past for a little while, and that everyone that has been in her life help her remember her past.

I told Ari about what happened and she said she vaguely remembered what happened. "Hey Ari, do you remember my boyfriend Luke?" I suddenly said. "Um can I see him?" I went out and got Luke, who was in the waiting room, and told him Ari wanted to see him.

Luke's pov---

The doctors were only allowing one person it Ari's room at a time right now, so I was surprised when Brook said she wanted to see me.

I walked into the room, "Are you Luke?" She whispered. "Yeah, do you recognize me?" I questioned. "No Brook just told me you were her boyfriend and I told her i wanted to see you.""Do you know why i cant remember anything?" "No I don't Ari, Im sorry." "Its okay, I just want to remember stuff soon."

Ari's pov___

"I just want to remember stuff soon." I said and then Luke suddenly left. 3 minutes later Brook came back and we talked for a bit longer. "Do you know when im getting out of this place?" I randomly questioned. "Well it seems you're going to be in here for a few more weeks, until you remember some things." "Well you better bring me better food then whats here." I said sarcastically. "Well I have to go, visiting times are over, have a good nights rest, and I will bring you your phone next time I come okay?" "Okay" I whispered. After she left I thought to myself about how I got in here, and I remembered. Why did she have to come over that night. He was supposed to kill me, not just hurt me, and Brook was not supposed to be there.

\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\////////

Okay so, cliffhanger!

Sorry again for the shortest chapter ever. Im tired.

I promise they will get longer. Trust mee!

But until next time, byeuiii