C# 9

Brooks pov-_-_-_-_-

I don't think Ari is alright. Why would somebody hire a hitman to kill her, she's such a nice person. She has never seemed depressed though. Im scared for her though.

Ari's pov()()()()

Today is the day. I got out of the hospital today and I can finally do what I've always wanted to do. Im alone. I go to the bathroom and search, then i have what i need. I write on the mirror "its my time, see you later"  Next, I open up the pills and start counting. 49, that should do it. Then, without thinking, i start to swallow them. One by one, and I started to black out on the 30th one, but I kept going. Soon I saw light, then people talking, then silence. It was my time to go, i hope they understood.

Brook's pov /-/-/-/-/-/-/

I decided to go see Ari, because she had gone back to her house today. Luke waited outside her apartment and i went into her house. "Ari, Ari your door was open, you here!?" I yelled. I looked all over her house and i didn't see her, then I walked into her bathroom. She was laying on the ground with pill bottles sitting by her sink, and on her mirror is said "its my time, see you later" in her favorite lipstick shade.

I had tried waking her up. I had shook her for minutes, until Luke came in. He brought us to the hospital.

I cry all the way. She's been my best friend since kindergarten, even before, and she's gone.

Once we get there they take her and we have to wait in the lobby. The doctors finally let us go see her after a while, but on the way I stumble, and everything goes black.