C #5

A week later**

Brooklyn's pov--

Its been a week or two since Ari went into a coma, I cant even keep track. Most days I barely even have enough strength to get out if bed, and when I do I  go do whatever i need to do and get back into bed. Also, Ive been crying so much lately. I just don't want to lose Ari, shes been my friend since the beginning of time and i don't know what i would do without her.

Ari's pov~~~

Im at my favourite food place, In and Out, with Brook. Were eating our food, it was so good. All the sudden there is somebody at the door with a bat? The room filled with fog and i couldn't see anything. One second I could hear screams, and the next everything went dark and i couldn't  see or hear at all.

Luke's pov•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I got a call from the hospital saying that Ari started to move a little but she still hasn't fully awoken. I decide to tell Brook the news. "Hey Brook can I tell you something about Ari?" "Good or bad?" Ari weekly says. "Good" "Well then lets get going to the hospital" Ari says, even before i could tell her.
She hops up and goes to the bathroom, and 4 minutes later she comes back and ready.

Brooklyn's pov___

I cant wait to go see Ari, I really hope she wakes up soon. I need her in my life. We've made it to the hospital and even though its past visiting hours the nurses let us go see her. Once we get to her room Luke says he will stay outside the room and wait and i should go in by myself. I enter the room to see Ari's hands slightly moving. I can't believe it, the hospital was right! Lets just hope she lives, actually she better live, i NEED her. 30 minutes later Luke comes in and says that we have to leave. Just as I was about to say goodbye to Ari she spoke. She mumbled telling me not to leave and opened her eyes a little. Luke ran and got a nurse and i stayed obviously. Ari opened her eyes all the way and said "Brook, is that you?" "Obviously its me silly" I said back to her "why am I here I dont remember"

*^*^**^**^*^**^**^

Hahaha a cliffhanger, sort of. Im just realizing this book series type thing sucks, but i need to finish.

Sorry for the short chapter I have no ideas and also school started.

I cracked my ipod and it sucks. Its not that bad though luckily bc I dropped it on gravel.

Until next time, byueii