~ This is the best fucking day of my life ~

Olivia sat in the back of Emma's car as Brooke sat in the passenger side. She had been attacked by the killer, aka Seth Branson. He had been arrested right after the attack. "I'm just really glad you're okay." Emma broke the silence. "You must have been terrified."

"I was." Brooke nodded. "I can't believe that Seth could have done any of those things."

"Brooke, he is not who we thought he was." Emma told her.

"He is actually a different person." Olivia sighed. "I mean, I understand why he would change his name to Seth Branson. Seth Palmer just sounds stupid." Emma had forced Olivia to try and forgive Brooke.

"But, that doesn't make everything about him a lie." Brooke simply stated.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Brooke looked down at her hands after Emma said that. "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"She told me." Olivia smirked. "But there are a few things that she didn't tell me, that I would have-"

"Olivia." Emma snapped at her.

"I knew that you would get all judgy." Brooke answered Emma's question from before.

"Brooke, I am not judging you." Emma explained to her. "I just want to make sure that after all we've been through that you're actually seeing this clearly."

"Are you?" Brooke glared at her. "Because after what happened to Will, it seems like you just need to hold someone accountable."

"I do." Emma nodded. "But this isn't about me. This is about all of us."

"Why do I feel so alone?"

"Brooke, you're not." Emma told her.

"My dad's in prison. My moms in rehab. My ex- whatever he is- is being held for murder." Brooke sighed before looking back at Olivia. "One of my best friend's pissed off at me, rightfully so, I might add." Brooke looked out the window. "And now I have to stay with Jake."

"You know," Emma smiled at her, "if Jake drives you crazy, you can always come and stay with us."

Brooke chuckled. "I might actually hold you to that."

*

"Oh my god." Noah gasped as he stared down at the computer screen. Emma had just told them that her mom had slept with Brandon James, and they had a baby. The child is the killer. "Branson is your- Oh my god."

"Why the hell haven't you told me this before?" Olivia snapped at her sister, still looking down at the screen.

"Can you just stop saying that and help me?" Emma asked her sister as she shut the computer.

"It's a lot to take in, Em, and no offense, but you were just seeing Will's ghost around the school." Audrey said to her friend.

"This is not a delusion." Emma assured Audrey.

"Can we just go back to the part where our mother, who wears cardigans and drives a fucking SUV, had a baby with Brandon fucking James." Olivia repeated, staring off into thin air. She didn't know how to handle this. All of her slasher movie instincts were kicking in, but she could not believe it.

"We got it." Audrey nodded, placing her hand on Olivia's, quieting her down.

"The thing that I could never get was why the killer was focusing on my family." Emma started to say.

"He actually hasn't really gone after me that much." Audrey glared at Olivia. She nodded, getting the hint. "Continue."

"But, if Mr. Branson is my family, the all of this makes sense." Emma concluded her thought.