Chapter 2

It was currently night time and Bonnie was asleep in her bed. I stood up and looked around. The toys were asleep. But except for Woody. That was when I saw something brush against the door. I was curious so I jumped down softly without making a noise. I then walked out of the room and followed Woody. I ended up following him to the kitchen window. I climbed up the counter and saw him just looking out the window. Like anyone else would. "Hey. Whatcha doing?" I asked him. "Oh nothing. Checking out the big moon." Woody told me. I then climbed up to the window and sat with Woody. He was right. The moon was big and beautiful. Woody seems a bit off. Like very montone or something. "Woody?" I called to him. He turned to me. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah..It's just. We found an old friend's location. So Buzz, Jessie, and I have been thinking to go out and find her." Woody explained to me. Oh. It's a her. I looked away. "You okay?" Woody asked. "I guess. It's just." I paused as I started jumping down from the window to the counter to the floor. I heard Woody follow after. "It's just what?" Woody asked. I turned around and faced him. "I don't get along with..other ladies." I explained to them. "Well if she is rude you come to me. I will take care of everything from there." Woody explained to me. "You sure it will work out?" I asked him. "Of course. We treat each other as family. And you are family." Woody told me. "Oh well thanks. I'm sure it will." I told him. "Of course. Come on let's head back. It's nearly dawn." Woody informed me. "Yeah we should." I told him. We both smiled at each other as we walked back to Bonnie's room and stayed there.

It was morning and Bonnie was already up and eating breakfast with her mom. Woody agreed to let me go with them to find Bo-Beep. We were going to have to do it at nightfall since Bonnie can't know we are gone. I don't know why, but I have feelings for Woody. He probably has feelings for that Bo-Beep lady. Even though her name doesn't sound like a cowgirl name. I am not going to tell him how I feel cause I don't want to have to make him choose. Although I met Jessie and she is pretty awesome cowgirl. Her and I became instant best friends. She let me show a few horse tricks on her horse Bullseye who is a big sweet heart. Buzz is pretty cool also. But I just have feelings for the cowboy. "You okay, Megan?" I heard Woody ask me. "Uh yeah. Just thinking." I told him as I continued to stare out into the sunshine. "Are you sure? You've been acting a little off since last night." Woody told me as he climbed up and stood next to me. Great. Now he knows. "Are you sure you want to know?" I asked him. "Yes please." Woody told me as he put his hand on my right shoulder in comfort. He slid his hand off as I sighed deeply. "Okay. But please don't be mad." I told him. "Of course not." Woody told me. "Ok well-" I was interrupted when we all heard Bonnie running back to her room. We quickly ran and got back to our spots right before Bonnie came back in. Bonnie was playing a game were Woody and I had to rescue Buzz from Evil Dr.Porkchop. We would win over Dr.Porkchop every time. It was fun to play. But soon enough, Bonnie had to go with her mom to Sunnyside Dare Care for the afternoon since her mom was working that afternoon shift. So when Bonnie left her room, we all unfroze. That was when I remembered earlier. Were I almost told Woody my stupid feelings and emotions that I feel towards him. I hate myself for nearly telling him that. Luckily, he will be busy and not worry about that. I felt someone tap my shoulder since I was once again staring out the window. I turned and it was Woody. With a big grin on his face. I smiled back. "Yes?" I asked him. "We are found out Bo-Peep ended up in Sunnyside." Woody explained to me. "Okay. You ready?" I asked him. He nodded. Woody held out his hand. I held it and he pulled me up. We both then jumped down and walked to Buzz. "Alright guys. Go according to plan. We will be back with Bo-Peep." Woody explained to everyone. They all cheered. Jessie and I threw our cowgirl hats in the air and screamed: "Yee-hah!" "Let's go gang." Woody told us as Jessie and I slipped our hats back on our heads. Woody creaked the door open to make sure no one was around. "Clear." Woody whispered to us. We then followed Woody to the corner of the hall that enters to the living room. We saw Bonnie and her mom starting to leave. "That's our call." Buzz whispered. We then carefully started following Bonnie and her mom to her car. When they both stepped into the car, the four of us climbed into the very back were they couldn't see us. Bonnie's mom started the car and we took off. It was at least an hour and a half away so I started to get weary. I didn't get much sleep. Too much stuff on my mind. But what I didn't know was that I passed out on Woody's shoulder.