Chapter 7

"This is Forky." Woody announced as he pulled a spork out of Bonnie's bag. The spork crawled out of Bonnie's bag and next to Woody. A plastic spork then crawled out of her bag. Everyone nearly crowded the spork so the spork fell back in fear. I feel ya spork.

Unfortunately our welcome was short lived since Bonnie and her family had to pack us up and go in their big RV they have. I liked the RV to be honest. But anyways right now, Bonnie was playing with Woody and Forky while I was on the ground. This may be my time though. And my only time to reveal my feelings to Woody. That is if he doesn't have feelings for that Bo-Peep lady. I don't know what I'm gonna do or what I would do if he ends up having feelings for Bo-Peep.

Bonnie went to sleep and her parents were still driving the RV. But we were put in the far back were we can't be seen luckily. I was getting some shut eye when someone was shaking me. "Megan. Megan!" It was Woody. "What?" I whispered. "It's Forky," Woody told me, "he is trying to leave"

I'm sorry this is so short but I've been having writers block and I'm trying to motivate myself to write so sorry y'all that this story is trash. It's not cut out like I want it to be but I hope you enjoy it anyway.