Chapter 6

*Time skip to vacation time*
Today would be the day where we get to go on vacation with Bonnie. We are just waiting on Bonnie to come back from her school. But it's been about a week since I've told Buzz how I felt and he hasn't said anything to anyone. Yet. I mean surprisingly he hasn't told his girlfriend Jessie. (Yes I made them be a couple in this and I should've clarified it earlier in the story but I forgot to so yea they are together in this.) I was off to the side from everyone as everyone was getting ready to pack up and leave with Bonnie. It's not that I'm not social I just don't want everyone to feel like they have to talk to someone like me. Who would want to talk to me? The thought of this made me get teary eyed. "Hey, you okay there?" A voice chimes in. It was Woody. "Uh yeah." I said while quickly wiping my tears away. Hopefully he didn't notice that. "Are you okay? You've been a bit off the past few weeks. I mean compared to when you first got here." Woody informed me. "I don't know. I guess it's just all of a sudden I've got a new home to now we are going on vacation to find someone I don't know much about. I mean what if she doesn't like me?" I asked Woody. "Then you know to come to me if she is giving you issues and I will take care of it." Woody reminded me. "I know but I also don't want to get in the way of you and Bo-Peep." I added on. "What? No Megan you won't. You're a great person and a great toy to Bonnie. You won't ever get in the way between Bo-Peep and I." Woody reassured me as he put his hand on my shoulder. For some reason, I put my hand on top of Woody's and he didn't pull away. Instead we both smiled at each other. "Is everything ready?" Buzz chimed in. I pulled my hand away first but seconds later Woody pulled his hand away from my shoulder. "Yes it is, Buzz. Now we just have to wait-" "SHE'S HERE!!" Hamm interrupted Woody from the window. "Alright positions everyone!" Woody announced. We all then ran to the same place Bonnie left us in and we froze. Right on time too cause Bonnie ran in with her backpack. "Alright everyone I can't wait! We are going on vacation to a festival!" Bonnie exclaimed at us. "Bonnie!" Bonnie's mom called to her. "Be right back." Bonnie told us as she slinged her back on the ground and ran out of her room. Once we got out of being frozen, Woody went and searched through Bonnie's bag for some reason. "Everyone!" Woody called out to everyone. "May I introduce you to Bonnie's new toy?"