Chapter 5

Well we managed to get back to Bonnie's home before anyone grew suspicion. In all honesty though, I was happy that Woody was happy. Even though my feelings for him are growing stronger by the minute. I just wish I could tell him but no that would be selfish. "Hey Megan." A voice called out to me. I looked and it was Buzz. "Oh uh nothin just thinking. About the new plan to find Bo-Peep." I lied to Buzz. "Are you sure? You can tell me what it is and I won't say anything. A space ranger promise." Buzz promised as he raised his hand up in salute. I smiled in response. I looked over and Woody was in the far distance, talking to the other guys about the plan and vacation. "I think I'm getting feelings for um.." I paused. "Woody?" Buzz answered for me. My eyes went wide as he knew. "It is noticeable but I knew you wanted it to keep it a secret, or else you would have said something already to him." Buzz mentioned. I nodded in agreement. "I don't know for sure on how Woody feels, in terms of romance feelings. But I can find out for you if you want." Buzz offered. "No. Uh no. Thank you for offering but if he doesn't have feelings for Bo-Peep then I will tell him. But for now, to me, it would be selfish to tell him." I explained to Buzz. "I understand. Just give me a shout when you want me to ask." Buzz told me. I nodded at and he did the same. "What's going on here?" A voice chimes in. It was Woody. "Oh just thinking about and talking about the vacation and the plan on finding Bo-Peep." Buzz lied for me. Thanks Buzz. I looked at Woody who smiled at me and I did so back. Well this is gonna be difficult to keep to myself.

A/N: sorry for short chapter but I wanted to get a chapter out for you peeps that like this story! Next one will be longer.