.:19:.

It's been 2 weeks since we found a big apartment to suit 3 grown men.....and me.
We move in today, and after hanging out with Josh for those two weeks, I've fell for him.
There were only two rooms in the apartment, which meant we all had to share a room with one other person.
Josh jumped at the opportunity and said he would be with me.
That made me happy.
The weather for worse by the day, and moving furniture and stuff, it would be tough to refrain from getting a cold.
In about an hour I would be with josh.
It always amazes me how I could hang out with him for so long, but still get butterflies when I'm around him.
Brendon's mom packed us some sandwiches in case we got hungry.
Brendon refused to get a moving truck because he wanted to show off his "skills", even though his hand eye coordination was so off.
"My ADHD has taken over" he complained to Patrick as he bounced around the furniture.
"You're going to break something, just lay down and stare at the ceiling" he taunted Brendon ever so sarcastically which made me realize the reason we got along so well.
"Josh can you carry these boxes in while I get the other ones?" I suggested
"Sure. No problem" he walked after me with three boxes in between his buff  wingspan.
"I'm excited to share a room with you Tyler" he smiled as we put our belongings away.
By now I had had enough money from my job to buy a bed and a dresser.
I had no where particular to be, so I always took on extra shifts which the manager quite appreciated.
"I'm excited too Josh" I mused.
By this time I had known Josh for exactly a month, but had talked to him like we had spent a lifetime together.
After I had put the last of my stuff away, I got a little sweaty and tired.
I tugged off the cashmere sweater that had been piled on top of a short sleeve shirt.
"I'm so hot" I complained to Brendon.
"Take your shirt off its not disrespectful anymore cuz it's your house" he said as he shimmied out of his own shirt.
If I took of my shirt I would be inviting the guys to ask me questions on why I had scars everywhere.
I just wanted someone to leave me alone.
I decide to persevere through the dry dusty space.
"Can we have Ramen noodles for dinner?" Patrick asked graciously.
"You're going to wish you never asked that" The joke that Josh had made only made sense to him and Brendon, because I had no idea what ramen noodles were.
Once again I felt left out.