Chapter 17 ~ Klaine-gagement Time

This is something that some of you have been wanting.

It's the Klaine-gagement time!

I'm going to base it as much as I can off the one on the show so I'm going to be watching the All You Need Is Love performance a lot.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

Ryley looks through her locker, trying to find her History textbook. She hears a knock on her locker door then closes it a little to a smiling face.

"Blaine!" Ryley says, smiling and hugging her cousin.

"Hey cousin." Blaine says, hugging her back.

Ryley let's go of him, "What're you doing here?"

"I need to ask the Glee Club something." Blaine says.

"What is it?" Ryley asks.

"It's a surprise." Blaine says with a grin.

--------------------------------------------------

The Glee Club all meet up in the choir room about 10 minutes later with Blaine standing by the piano. The New Directions are all sitting in the seats, scattered around.

Finn stands by Blaine, also curious about this announcement.

"So, I've been planning something for quite a while now," Blaine says, clearly a little nervous about whatever he's going to say but he's happy too, "I'm planning on proposing to Kurt."

Everyone begins to smile for Blaine and say their own congratulations.

"Thanks. I'm planning for it to be big and extravagant. Something that can be remembered. So I need your help. I've already talked to Dalton Academy, the Warblers, the Glee club from Haverbrook School for the Deaf and Vocal Adrenaline." Blaine says.

"Vocal Adrenaline must hate us. They'll back out once they know we're involved." Kitty says.

"No. Jesse is the one who hates Finn and this club. Vocal Adrenaline don't. They're happy and excited. They haven't even told Jesse." Blaine explains.

"What's the performance going to be of?" Gabe asks.

"A song by The Beatles that is quite popular and romantic. It is All You Need Is Love." Blaine says with a grin.

The New Directions begin expressing their excitement. Ryder though is silent. He sits at the back with a look of thought on his face. Yeah, he's happy that Blaine's proposing to Kurt but he just has so much on his mind. Like how was he going to tell Ryley about him not being accepted into both UCLA and NYU. How is he going to tell her that he's already sent his application to join the army?

"Let's get to some rehearsals." Finn says, bringing Ryder away from his thoughts.

Ryley sees the sort of thinking look mixed sadness look on Ryder's face.

"Hey, you okay?" Ryley asks Ryder.

"Uh, I'm fine." Ryder says, smiling at her.

"Cool." Ryley says, smiling back but not fully believing him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt sits in the backseat of Rachel's dads' car with Santana on one side and Mercedes on the other. Ryley and Rachel sit in the front. Kurt is also blindfolded, wearing a blue suit with a purple shirt. (A/N: Everyone is wearing the exact same things they wore in the Klaine proposal on the show).